REGISTER
 

stop being a whiney bitch

12345678910 ... ... 4445464748495051525354

EDCLARKEIcon...03-04-2010 @ 18:28 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
55x20 bet that had that lungs working!
nicoIcon...03-04-2010 @ 20:54 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
EDCLARKE said:55x20 bet that had that lungs working!


Pretty easy really. Now when it gets to 100 for 20 in a few months I will be panting a bit!
nicoIcon...05-04-2010 @ 16:38 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
db military (alternating arms)
10/8
14/8
18/8
22.5/10

Inverted rows
some

Preacher curls
some
nicoIcon...07-04-2010 @ 16:49 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
deads
50/3
90/3
110/3
130/3
140/3
150/3
162/3

squat cleans (I think)
30/3
40/3
50/3
62/3

I think I might possibly have the slowest drop under the bar ever recorded. I'll video it next time to give the oly lifters a chuckle.

calf raise
some

ab wheel
some
nicoIcon...08-04-2010 @ 17:21 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
DB Bench
10/8
22/8
30/8
34/8
38.5/9

Chins
bw/1
5/1
10/1
15/1
20/1

Decline close grip bench
50/8
60/8
74/8

bb curls
10/8
20/8
30/8
36/8

A couple of flexes in front of the bathroom mirror and that was it.
EDCLARKEIcon...08-04-2010 @ 19:22 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
calf raises, decline bench ,barbell curls! hmmmmmmmm!Grin
nicoIcon...08-04-2010 @ 20:10 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
EDCLARKE said:calf raises, decline bench ,barbell curls! hmmmmmmmm!Grin


damn, rumbledGrin
nicoIcon...09-04-2010 @ 15:13 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
Squats
10/5
30/5
50:5
70/5
90/5
104/5
60/20

db swings
26/10,10,10

calf raise
some

ab rollouts
some
nicoIcon...11-04-2010 @ 16:07 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
db military (alternating)
10/8
14/8
18/8
23/10

a few laterals and biceps and that was that.
nicoIcon...12-04-2010 @ 17:39 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
squat cleans (videos to follow)
10/3
30/2
40/2
50/2
60/1
70/1
80/1
84/fail

deads
110/1
130/1
150/1
170/1
EDCLARKEIcon...12-04-2010 @ 17:42 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
80k full squat clean is impressive mate, when does the assault on the 140k bench start?
nicoIcon...12-04-2010 @ 18:11 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
EDCLARKE said:80k full squat clean is impressive mate, when does the assault on the 140k bench start?


you can see the thing of beauty that is my Olympic lifting form in the training section mate. As far as the bench goes, I'm working on it, but I'm going to get there by not actually benching very often I think.
nicoIcon...13-04-2010 @ 18:26 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
bench
10/5
30/3
50/3
70/3
80/2
90/1
100/1

I did this just to see where I was and because Ed reminded me about benching 140, but I really need to stop benching, at least for a while because it is not doing my shoulders any good, especially with my s**tty technique.

db bench
22/5
32/3
39/9
36/5
32/5,5,5,5
EDCLARKEIcon...13-04-2010 @ 19:25 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
close grips to save the shoulder? whats your max close grip i think mines something s**t like 105k ,we could have a mini close grip race to 115k , if you havent done it already!
nicoIcon...13-04-2010 @ 20:00 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
EDCLARKE said:close grips to save the shoulder? whats your max close grip i think mines something s**t like 105k ,we could have a mini close grip race to 115k , if you havent done it already!


Not sure what my close grip max is to be honest. I'll give it a try and see how the shoulders feel. If not, maybe a db overhead? I've just started these and I'm pretty s**t at it, but it could be something to work on.

12345678910 ... ... 4445464748495051525354

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions