REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 9 members and 72 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

random disclosure thread

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... 309310 ... 311312313314315316317318319320321

Funky_monkeyIcon...19-04-2018 @ 18:20 
Avatar
1kg of lamb chops is a days wages over here
Member 160, 4518 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
I LOVED going to big red on Holloway road! First time i went was with a vegetarian girl. Halfway through one of their monstrous steaks, I found out my date was a vegetarian. Steak was awesome!
matthewvcIcon...19-04-2018 @ 20:57 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 2890 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
Love a place called buen ayre in hackney, went there with my Argentinian missus last year - does the whole asado/parrilla thing. steak was amazing. Fortunately she was like a meat-eating version of a vegan
JackRevansIcon...19-04-2018 @ 22:55 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16482 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Funky_monkey said:I LOVED going to big red on Holloway road! First time i went was with a vegetarian girl. Halfway through one of their monstrous steaks, I found out my date was a vegetarian. Steak was awesome!


Didn't know the food was good! Will try next time im there
SupertrampIcon...27-05-2018 @ 10:36 
Member 6264, 208 posts
I've just eaten left over cold Chinese and it was delicious. But it is not my favourite morning after leftover cold meal which would be curry
scruffmcbuffIcon...27-05-2018 @ 13:02 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2279 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
Supertramp said:I've just eaten left over cold Chinese and it was delicious. But it is not my favourite morning after leftover cold meal which would be curry


You favout cold curry over cold pizza?
A controversial statement.
SupertrampIcon...27-05-2018 @ 18:19 
Member 6264, 208 posts
Cold pizza isn't even in the same league as cold curry.
Name your train station of choice because you sir have crossed the line
RickIcon...27-05-2018 @ 20:11 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 9034 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
Left-over curry? Left-over pizza? I'm disappointed in you both.
JohnIcon...27-05-2018 @ 21:56 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3492 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
I remember when me mam made Gravy the old fashioned way, the tray would have cold gravy and bits of meat in it bit of bread and butter and away to go yummy,I think similar to bread a dripping kinda but that before my time.
scruffmcbuffIcon...28-05-2018 @ 12:17 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2279 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
Rick said:Left-over curry? Left-over pizza? I'm disappointed in you both.


Im sorry rick, ive recently been spreading my culinary wings. I shall report to the what did you have for tea thread soon.
scruffmcbuffIcon...28-05-2018 @ 14:00 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2279 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 28.05.2018 @ 14:00 PM by scruffmcbuff
Supertramp said:Cold pizza isn't even in the same league as cold curry.
Name your train station of choice because you sir have crossed the line


Im so fired up on left over pizza and rage.

St.Pancras international. 1500hrs.
SupertrampIcon...28-05-2018 @ 17:34 
Member 6264, 208 posts
scruffmcbuff said:
Im so fired up on left over pizza and rage.
St.Pancras international. 1500hrs.


I can't do 1500hrs what about 3:00pm?
scruffmcbuffIcon...28-05-2018 @ 20:41 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2279 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
Supertramp said:
I can't do 1500hrs what about 3:00pm?


Ahh.. iphone user. Fine 3:00pm it is.
dannyboy73Icon...21-07-2018 @ 00:25 
Pre-Op
Member 4600, 6934 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
to hot to sleep...
matthewvcIcon...21-07-2018 @ 20:23 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 2890 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
dannyboy73 said:to hot to sleep...


had a method when I was staying in cheap hotels contracting mid summer in London (no air con just a cheap fan)

Stand in a cold shower, half dry off and go back to bed with the duvet off and the fan blasting on you.. should feel nice cold and hopefully will fall asleep before you reheat.
scruffmcbuffIcon...23-07-2018 @ 09:05 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2279 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
matthewvc said:
had a method when I was staying in cheap hotels contracting mid summer in London (no air con just a cheap fan)
Stand in a cold shower, half dry off and go back to bed with the duvet off and the fan blasting on you.. should feel nice cold and hopefully will fall asleep before you reheat.


Another good methos is to freeze a.couple of bottles of salt water and place infront if the fan. Gives a good few hours of cool air.

12345678910 ... 309310 ... 311312313314315316317318319320321

© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto