REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 85 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

random disclosure thread

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 315316317318319320321322323324325

dannyboy73Icon...25-09-2021 @ 20:56 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 7871 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Uk gov has announced it is increasing the fluroide in water

there is zero evidence we need any fluoride added to water, let alone more.

will be buying my flouride filter today...

Just saying is all

And as before I continue to remain myself, individual and intact.

Make you own choices.
lukiIcon...25-09-2021 @ 21:32 
Avatar
Avatar
Member 5517, 1424 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
dannyboy73 said:
will be buying my flouride filter today...

I recommend not getting a Grohe. I have one built into my tap and it's s**t. Really expensive filters and they show as needing a change after 2-3 weeks. Wouldn't buy again. Water does taste less like chlorine on the positive.
BillytheoldIcon...25-09-2021 @ 22:01 
Avatar
Sugdens crazy old person.
Member 4936, 7260 posts
SQ 270, BP 155, DL 270
695.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
dannyboy73 said:Uk gov has announced it is increasing the fluroide in water

there is zero evidence we need any fluoride added to water, let alone more.

will be buying my flouride filter today...

Just saying is all

And as before I continue to remain myself, individual and intact.

Make you own choices.


I never did get why they add things to something that’s pure and simple? Goat turds
dannyboy73Icon...26-09-2021 @ 17:11 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 7871 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
[thanks for the info matequote]luki said:
I recommend not getting a Grohe. I have one built into my tap and it's s**t. Really expensive filters and they show as needing a change after 2-3 weeks. Wouldn't buy again. Water does taste less like chlorine on the positive.
dannyboy73Icon...26-09-2021 @ 17:14 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 7871 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 26.09.2021 @ 17:15 PM by dannyboy73
after the war they added thinking it would help teeth...but soon found out it was not needed but carried on...

turns out its not so great for you in large quantities but let people make thier own choices.
Billytheold said:
I never did get why they add things to something that’s pure and simple? Goat turds
BillytheoldIcon...26-09-2021 @ 18:28 
Avatar
Sugdens crazy old person.
Member 4936, 7260 posts
SQ 270, BP 155, DL 270
695.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Isn’t forked a corrosive Danny? Mike Tyson has a new drink out! Says that why he’ is feeling greater! And younger
CAJIcon...26-09-2021 @ 22:23 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 954 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
scruffmcbuff said:I haven't been on here in ages.


Me neither
matthewvcIcon...27-09-2021 @ 13:41 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 2918 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
dannyboy73 said:Uk gov has announced it is increasing the fluroide in water

there is zero evidence we need any fluoride added to water, let alone more.

will be buying my flouride filter today...

Just saying is all

And as before I continue to remain myself, individual and intact.

Make you own choices.


LOL Britain is such a Nanny state. from 10p plastic bag bo***cks to 'sugar taxes' on drinks.
It's acute to me as I spend a fair bit of time in Thailand where no-one seems to give
a toss about rules (just approach an intersection in Bangkok. On Red? Green? who cares? 'Mai Pen Rai'..)
billynomatesIcon...27-09-2021 @ 16:53 
Member 4923, 1426 posts
matthewvc said:

LOL Britain is such a Nanny state. from 10p plastic bag bo***cks to 'sugar taxes' on drinks.
It's acute to me as I spend a fair bit of time in Thailand where no-one seems to give
a toss about rules (just approach an intersection in Bangkok. On Red? Green? who cares? 'Mai Pen Rai'..)

Lately, I'm inclined to agree that government intervenes far too much in our lives. My parents are trying to transfer a house to my brother and are finding it impossible to avoid a massive capital gains tax bill. What the f**k business is it of the government if family members want to transfer private property to each other? An easy payday for them I guess.

Were there any covid lockdowns in Thailand?
lukiIcon...28-09-2021 @ 10:18 
Avatar
Avatar
Member 5517, 1424 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 28.09.2021 @ 10:19 AM by luki
billynomates said:
Were there any covid lockdowns in Thailand?

My cousin is in Vietnam. They are completely shut waiting for the vaccine program to reach them. No tourism, government offices shut, lots of lay offs and unemployment. She can't leave as her visa won't be renewed on reentry and she has a business there. I doubt Thailand is much further along in reopening.
billynomatesIcon...28-09-2021 @ 15:32 
Member 4923, 1426 posts
Just heard of an interesting conspiracy theory that asserts that the JFK assassination was in fact an elaborate suicide Happy
lukiIcon...29-09-2021 @ 19:24 
Avatar
Avatar
Member 5517, 1424 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 29.09.2021 @ 19:25 PM by luki
I find the Pudz but is pretty funny.
billynomatesIcon...30-09-2021 @ 16:55 
Member 4923, 1426 posts
Thanks Luki, that was very entertaining Grin
dannyboy73Icon...13-10-2021 @ 20:01 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 7871 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Just to let you all know...


Argos Olympic hex plates all sizes crazy cheap on offer.
dannyboy73IconDave Draper RIP02-12-2021 @ 21:09 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 7871 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq

12345678910 ... ... 315316317318319320321322323324325

© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto