REGISTER
 

random disclosure thread

12345678910 ... ... 321322323324325326327328329330331

samue1sonIcon...20-12-2023 @ 19:15 
Avatar
Member 4416, 1391 posts
SQ 210, BP 175, DL 255
640.0 kgs @ 122kgs UnEq
Wiegieboard said:I probably drink too much Pepsi Max.
I can't base this on anything, but I get the feeling that I do.


Fck is wrong with you?

Irn Bru is your heritage
WiegieboardIcon...23-12-2023 @ 02:11 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11371 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
samue1son said:
Fck is wrong with you?
Irn Bru is your heritage


You are 100% right :'(
And I am 200% ashamed :'''(
WiegieboardIcon...23-12-2023 @ 02:11 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11371 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
samue1son said:
Fck is wrong with you?
Irn Bru is your heritage


You are 100% right :'(
And I am 200% ashamed :'''(
WiegieboardIcon...25-12-2023 @ 23:00 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11371 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
I went to work today with everyone telling me I'd get to go home early because it was Christmas.
I finished 15 minutes late.
matthewvcIcon...09-01-2024 @ 17:24 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3496 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
British Winter is the most depressing season worldwide.
It's never cold enough to be snowy and picturesque like Finland
It's definitely not hot like Thailand (35C in Saraburi today)
It's just 4 months of storm after storm, wind, rain, flooding and
days so gloomy your car lights are on even at solar noon.
Funky_monkeyIcon...10-01-2024 @ 09:50 
Avatar
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 5121 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 10.01.2024 @ 09:51 AM by Funky_monkey
I spent Christmas bored because I was on enforced holiday for two weeks and couldn't wait to get back to work. Now I'm forced to be near a laptop and even more bored because I can't go anywhere. Getting paid for it, but literally NOTHING to do. Even doing this on my work laptop.
slimsimIcon...10-01-2024 @ 15:35 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
matthewvc said:British Winter is the most depressing season worldwide.
It's never cold enough to be snowy and picturesque like Finland
It's definitely not hot like Thailand (35C in Saraburi today)
It's just 4 months of storm after storm, wind, rain, flooding and
days so gloomy your car lights are on even at solar noon.


You're just not going to the right parts of Britain. I've just come back from a weekend in Scotland. Had to wear crampons for large periods of time and use an ice axe to get up to some of the summits we were climbing. Winter in the highlands isn't that different from large parts of Scandinavia, it just happens for a shorter period and you have to go a bit higher than sea level. Happy
Funky_monkeyIcon...10-01-2024 @ 17:28 
Avatar
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 5121 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
I took my friend out to a pub because he's over from Cyprus, so thought I'd treat him to a full English. He saw a fruit machine, stuck two quid in and got it up to £15. I hit the "collect" button while he was ahead and he ended up shouting out food. Introduced him to unlimited tea/coffee refills as well.

He almost threw up when he sniffed gorgonzola, then proceeded to scoff half the packet with gay abandon upon tasting it.

Ended up getting paid more than I spent whilst on work time. I have done exactly ZERO official work today.

A consultant called me and asked what I'd need to quit my job. I told him I am getting paid to do zero, why would I move? Only way I'd leave is if I were offered 100% pay rise. I was offered 50% more for one job but nah, they're gonna make me actually do work!
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...10-01-2024 @ 21:18 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
Funky_monkey said:
Ended up getting paid more than I spent whilst on work time. I have done exactly ZERO official work today.

A consultant called me and asked what I'd need to quit my job. I told him I am getting paid to do zero, why would I move? Only way I'd leave is if I were offered 100% pay rise. I was offered 50% more for one job but nah, they're gonna make me actually do work!


I'm amazed that people have "jobs" like this. And there's me on basically Minimum Wage getting attacked with weapons...

I'm going wrong somewhere.
Funky_monkeyIcon...10-01-2024 @ 21:37 
Avatar
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 5121 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
I'm amazed that people have "jobs" like this. And there's me on basically Minimum Wage getting attacked with weapons...
I'm going wrong somewhere.


They once gave me a job that they thought would take me a week. I handed it in the following day, and they were amazed. It was pressing three buttons. They seem to think anything and everything is a v-lookup.

What do you do? Weapons tester or security/prison guard?
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...10-01-2024 @ 21:44 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
I work with challenging young people in a care setting. I've been doing it for 21 years. It's not as challenging as it used to be, but we still have our moments.
Funky_monkeyIcon...11-01-2024 @ 14:05 
Avatar
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 5121 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I work with challenging young people in a care setting. I've been doing it for 21 years. It's not as challenging as it used to be, but we still have our moments.


Do you challenge them with Zercher squats? If you're ever after a job working with adults with special needs (chiefly ASD) in London, definitely give me a shout. It's mainly adultsitting, but there's one property that has a woman who has known to bite. 12 other places where they're harmless. Days out in nature, dance classes, gyms, sensory days out, activities etc.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...11-01-2024 @ 15:53 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
Thanks for the offer, but London is too far away and impractical.
Funky_monkeyIcon...24-03-2024 @ 18:55 
Avatar
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 5121 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 24.03.2024 @ 18:56 PM by Funky_monkey
A friend asked me how much work I actually do. Today I worked out that I have done approximately 12 hours of work in about 6 weeks.

Such a shame the contract looks likely to end in 3 weeks and I will have to find a job that forces me to do some proper work Unhappy

Also, I bought some premium bonds the other day - it's like a lottery ticket but you can sell the "tickets" back when you need the money! Have been and afaik always will be £1 each, and you can get up to £50,000 of them! Not as good a rate as an ISA but it's all good fun until I can put more into said ISA again.
CAJIcon...13-07-2024 @ 10:19 
Avatar
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 957 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
I want to make a strongman team battle in the UK and it will be in Ipswich and I will break a record and people will be scared of me.

12345678910 ... ... 321322323324325326327328329330331

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions