Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitDownload Festival

Download Festival

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Simples really. Anybody planning on going?
in my opinion the ratio of good to bad is way off, in favour of bad
Only really interested in the saturday to be fair
motorhead would be the only thing that interests me about that day
Maiden, Motorhead and QOTSA is a decent line up. Wouldn't mind seeing Down though but that's mainly due to been a Pentera fan
Post Edited: 16.02.2013 @ 17:50 PM by JackRevans
that post didnt work
I'm very tempted, have the tickets all gone?
Still showing as available on website
Line up looks pretty good.

No mention of Slipknot? They'll be the best there. I went to Leeds fest a few years ago but they pulled out Unhappy Metallica still played though and that was amazing.
JackRevans said:motorhead would be the only thing that interests me about that day

I saw motorhead concert once, still have tinatus lol
It will be insane , i really need to do it again this year !! Ive never seen SOAD live and it would be EPIC !

My 16yr old daughter asked if she could go to this.I'm pretty sure she's not into that kind of music Confused

I said no obviously as I wouldn;t want her going to any festival yet but I think this is certainly one I wouldn;t want her going to. Well not unless Ursus was going as her bodyguardGrin
PAGAN said:My 16yr old daughter asked if she could go to this.I'm pretty sure she's not into that kind of music Confused

I said no obviously as I wouldn;t want her going to any festival yet but I think this is certainly one I wouldn;t want her going to. Well not unless Ursus was going as her bodyguardGrin

LOL !!! i feel old Tongue .
p.s ....... Im a Dad too and 'NO' would be my answer !!!
Does a bear s**t in the woods ?

Of course il be there more looking forward to bloodstock tho anyone going to that ?
Will depend on what time I get from work mate. Cheeky buggers want an extra 20 sheets for car parking though

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitDownload Festival
Return to top View Desktop Site