You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsOlympic Dragons 4

Olympic Dragons 4

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MrSmall
mega!

Go on trav!

Great updates Danny, top man.

ps: Boar is old.
Doubt Shane will hold back if he was thinking of taking it easy. Is stones head to head?
PeteHodgson said:Doubt Shane will hold back if he was thinking of taking it easy. Is stones head to head?

Yeah stones head to head. Event jut starting now. If carlsberg did comp finishes ..........
Surely paggers can't be beaten on stones! What an ace comp, how the Viking getting on?
Shane vs Pagan head to head on stones for the win?
Wish I was there!
chaos said:Surely paggers can't be beaten on stones! What an ace comp, how the Viking getting on?

The Viking is struggling with injury he did last week. About mid table, been a heroic performance as usual from ste. Always a pleasure to watch the mini Viking.

Bryce just loaded all 5 stones in 62 seconds. Great stone run!
MrSmall
Post Edited: 02.09.2012 @ 16:07 PM by Boar
Fat boy Bryce, well done!

i am a lazy tramp.
this is the grandstand finish that me n kenny did 2 years ago...half a point in it going into the stones .... but this time PAGAN will bring home the bacon , no f**king way will he lose those stones !
MrSmall
Bender.

Kenny BLEW YO ASS AWAY!
Post Edited: 02.09.2012 @ 16:11 PM by PeteHodgson
Boar said:this is the grandstand finish that me n kenny did 2 years ago...half a point in it going into the stones .... but this time PAGAN will bring home the bacon , no f**king way will he lose those stones !

Think i agree with this AND the final statement in Smalls post.(the tramp bit)
MrSmall
Pete "bandwagon" Hodgson!
Its a f**kin big wagon that everyone fits on Smalls. Lol
MrSmall
Possibly a train, then!
What weight is last stone?
Oh wow! Pagan and Shane both load the 160 at the same time. Nowt can sepparate them. Half crowd said Shane, half pagan. Think it's been decided to share the comp. couldn't be more drama!

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsOlympic Dragons 4
Return to top View Desktop Site