Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitOlympics - Who's Watching What......and When?

Olympics - Who's Watching What......and When?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Dave85
Bod said:Pendleton being relegated was complete horses**t. Discretion has always allowed you to defend the line. When you get squeezed at that speed you will lose your own line and go above the red through no fault of your own.

Brilliant TT by Trott earlier to win the Omnium as well, very exciting finish.

Squeezed with an elbow too...
Two French boxers got f**king robbed tonight. That is all.
deleted2_20210523
deleted
deleted2_20210523
deleted
deleted2_20210523
deleted
kirkynick said:Also, 200 m final tonight. Bolt looks good for a record performance if his semi-final was anything to go by.

So does Blake!
deleted2_20210523
deleted
kirkynick said:
Very true. But I feel Bolt will take it. Will be a cracking final though, whatever.

I feel the same but Blake will take some beating, it wont be as easy as the 100m. Blake almost slowed down to a stop at the end of his 200m heat and still clocked 20.01
Been watching all the rowing at Dorney Lake as I am looking after the Russian Olympic team.

Great set of guys and girls!!

They just came back today with a bronze medal
Gingy
They're a bit late to the rowing aren't they??
Gingy said:They're a bit late to the rowing aren't they??

Its all the water sports over the two weeks
slimsim
kirkynick said:
Very true. But I feel Bolt will take it. Will be a cracking final though, whatever.

x2
I've never seen a race where one competitor appeared to be taking it so much easily than the rest of the field.

That said, Blake's semi final was a good bit faster.
Gingy
craigmanc said:
Its all the water sports over the two weeks

At the Olympics??! What?!

The rowing finished ages ago! Do you mean kayaking?
bmx now. Ace
Dave85
Can't believe that one of the American 400m sprinters finished the last 200m of his leg of the relay with a broken leg so he didn't let his team down.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitOlympics - Who's Watching What......and When?
Return to top View Desktop Site