Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsGiants live British champs events

Giants live British champs events

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Stevenson89 said:Hi Guys,
I am thanking everybody for the support I have had and comment and messages I have recieved since last Saturday. Just to let you all know I am out of hospital now and back in Leicester, after a week of tests by the Doctors and Consultants at Broomfield Hospital Chelmsford I have finally been given the all clear and the reason for what happened.
I had a test done called an Angiogram to take a look inside my heart properly and found that everything was working okay with no problems. They believe what happened last Saturday was caused by an on going Viral Infection that I picked up in January on Holiday. The Infection caused my Heart to go out of rhythme and lessen my oxygen levels and this was for the reason for me to have a Cardiac arrest at the Event last Saturday.
I would like to thank the Doctor and Paramedics and also everyone that helped at the time I really do appreciate it and if it wasnt for them acting so quickly I wouldnt be here today.
I have been told to take some time out and to think about where I go from here.
Many Thanks
Jamie Happy

Glad to hear you're doing well mate

out of interest was it Coxsackie virus?
shortandmighty
Great news Jamie, Good luck for the future and don't rush back into things.
I am thanking everybody for the support I have had and comment and messages I have recieved since last Saturday. Just to let you all know I am out of hospital now and back in Leicester, after a week of tests by the Doctors and Consultants at Broomfield Hospital Chelmsford I have finally been given the all clear and the reason for what happened.
I had a test done called an Angiogram to take a look inside my heart properly and found that everything was working okay with no problems. They believe what happened last Saturday was caused by an on going Viral Infection that I picked up in January on Holiday. The Infection caused my Heart to go out of rhythme and lessen my oxygen levels and this was for the reason for me to have a Cardiac arrest at the Event last Saturday.
I would like to thank the Doctor and Paramedics and also everyone that helped at the time I really do appreciate it and if it wasnt for them acting so quickly I wouldnt be here today.
Many Thanks
Jamie Happy

glad your up and about mate. Its fantastic news
Hix
Great to hear your doin well mate
MartinCee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEiavWD_nAk

Awesome !
Many Thanks
Jamie Happy

Wow, I had no idea a virus could do that.

Good to hear you are recovering quickly
http://www.theworldsstrongestman.com/britains-strongest-man/br...

Worth a read Grin

Great write-up...the author liked you, thats for sure Grin

Good read. Based on that report you should be getting an invite to a Giants Live comp' very soon! Grin
JC said:
Great write-up...the author liked you, thats for sure Grin

You're welcome.
Bod said:
You're welcome.

no - thankYOU lol Grin

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsGiants live British champs events
Return to top View Desktop Site