Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSteve Roll's Attempt at 400kg Deadlift at Junction Gym

Steve Roll's Attempt at 400kg Deadlift at Junction Gym

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

N_Denning
http://youtu.be/frXc-1XmeXM

From 9.5 inch
Very very close...so fast off the floor

Suprised he didnt finish it from above the knee TBH...it's there though
N_Denning said:http://youtu.be/frXc-1XmeXM

From 9.5 inch

Close! Has to come soon.
rapido off the deck very close
Good effort, won't be long. Bit more upper back work and that'll be there
Holy s**t, suprized he failed that close to lock out it flew off the floor. Theres so many huge pullers around at the moment, the number of guys pulling in the region of 400 must of gone up 10x in the last few years! I think theres somthing in the water over here these days Grin
N_Denning
Was awesome he going to work from 18inch over next few months then he will defo pull it! I was sure he was going to lock out but JUST didnt come!
Good effort pal
N_Denning said:Was awesome he going to work from 18inch over next few months then he will defo pull it! I was sure he was going to lock out but JUST didnt come!

I would even worry too much about that. Where he failed the lift was not being able to get the shoulders back. Just plenty of upper back work, bent over rows, seated rows etc and Steve will get it
terryhollands said:
I would even worry too much about that. Where he failed the lift was not being able to get the shoulders back. Just plenty of upper back work, bent over rows, seated rows etc and Steve will get it

cant ask for any better advice than from a guy you can deadlift a s**t load
Thing said:
cant ask for any better advice than from a guy you can deadlift a s**t load

My lock out used to be total wank and that worked for me
N_Denning
terryhollands said:

Will pass that one Terry thanks! Also take it on board myself as i have same problem with not quite same weight mind and i think you know what your talking about Grin
BigT
So close Steve mate! You chase it down soon!
very close,beastEek

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSteve Roll's Attempt at 400kg Deadlift at Junction Gym
Return to top View Desktop Site