Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsNew Year, New Thread Same Old Shit

New Year, New Thread Same Old Shit

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Nice session there Neil, all looking nice and positive!
Beard_Of_Iron said:Haven't checked anyone's journal much lately Neil, but I'm really pleased to see you're enjoying yourself, losing weight and keeping the back in check, while keeping up the amazing pressing! Awesome to see my friend! Happy

It's a long road Alex but its working. Hope your well
Oxman said:Nice session there Neil, all looking nice and positive!

Cheers loon
Nice work bud, how's the weight loss coming?
Simon_T said:Nice work bud, how's the weight loss coming?

Before my pre feed weight I was down 1.5 kg so Hopi g for another kg by wednesday/thursday
13-03-12

35 minute brisk walk

Weather was ok tonight so managed to get out.
Good man on the diet. I'm hitting a ketogenic phase for 3-4 weeks after the comp where I'm probably going to annoy every c**t on here by posting diet as well as training. It helps thou, maybe try it?
Post Edited: 13.03.2012 @ 20:33 PM by Thing
thosebananas said:Good man on the diet. I'm hitting a ketogenic phase for 3-4 weeks after the comp where I'm probably going to annoy every c**t on here by posting diet as well as training. It helps thou, maybe try it?

Cheers Scott

To day this is what I had

12pm after 16hour fast
Tuna - baked potatoe - chicken breast - 4 thumb size slices of cheese
Apple

2pm
2 tin's of mackarel fillets - 2 tangerines - 1 digestive

5:30pm
Half pork fillet - small handfull of rice - 1 slice of bread - 2 apples

Liquids
2 liters of water
1 cup of coffee
2 cups of tea
1 can suger free energy drink

So a 12 hour fast to 6am for two eggs and a banana
Chris_L
your 120kg x 5reps looked EASY Neil ! Load some more weight on the bar, you look good for alot more mate!Cool
Chris_L said:your 120kg x 5reps looked EASY Neil ! Load some more weight on the bar, you look good for alot more mate!Cool

I think I could of but wanting to build up slowly especially with the issues I have had with my back recently
Olli1990
Why the weight loss???

Best thing to do is get plenty of water down you as well mate about 5+ litres a day
deleted2_20210523
deleted
Olli1990 said:Why the weight loss???

Best thing to do is get plenty of water down you as well mate about 5+ litres a day

trying to relieve the pressure on the low back problem and feel a bit better. as for the water I'll get more on board just yesterday was a hectic day at work
kirkynick said:Nice work Neil! Front squats are my new favourite exercise. Yesterday's meals looked a lot more appetising than my chicken, chicken, chicken.

i use to be like that but i find chicken very boring now and look forward to fish, red meat and pork than i do chicken now.
nice fronties dude

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsNew Year, New Thread Same Old Shit
Return to top View Desktop Site