Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitammonia alternative? what sykes you up?

ammonia alternative? what sykes you up?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

General_ill said:Is it Rob Palmer ?

Haha no but that would work pretty well
JohnGym said:I don't psych myself up. I lift better thinking happy thoughts and smiling. Like Usain Bolt before a race.

X2
JohnGym said:
Who is it? Steven Gerrard? He f**king annoys me too.

Does he annoy you more than Bill Kenwright?
BenMac said:
Does he annoy you more than Bill Kenwright?

I don't mind Bill. It isn't his fault nobody want's to buy him out. He has been trying to sell since he took over.

Paul Gascoigne once told me that Kenwright is a great bloke who would die to see the club succeed. That's good enough for me.
JackRevans said:
Iv found a very good method that I tried today. I printed off a picture of a guy I realy hate and looked at it before a PB attempt. Now this guy I realy hate and just looking at his picture makes me shiver with anger. Try it

So what do you do to get the rage flowing?

"Hate" is a strong word. What's he done?

Unusual psyching method!

I find approaching a weight calmly tends to work better.
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
"Hate" is a strong word. What's he done?
Unusual psyching method!
I find approaching a weight calmly tends to work better.

Allways been a dick to me, got my girlfriend taking drugs, pretty sure he shagged her, once tried to have a fight with me...
JackRevans said:
Allways been a dick to me, got my girlfriend taking drugs, pretty sure he shagged her, once tried to have a fight with me...

Oh dear oh dear, what a troubled 'situation'.
JackRevans said:

You should snap his dick off.
TravisFandango
JohnGym said:
You should snap his dick off.

Or perhaps the more 'fun' option of just getting a new girlfriend?
TravisFandango said:
Or perhaps the more 'fun' option of just getting a new girlfriend?

To be fair, that does sound more fun.
I am a big fan of anger and controlled aggression as most people who know me on here can vouch for I generally hate most things in life I accepted a negative lifestyle a few years ago my drive to work usually gets me going as I drive past the homeless druggies and hookers on my way to and from work and driving past the same drug dealers everyday and the same police who just turn a blind eye

I would stop the whole hate thing bow before you end up bitter like me lol I'm hoping il grow out of it at some point

When I'm training I like to think that I am f**king nothing I am weak I am useless and someone somewhere has just warmed up with 20 kg heavier than because I have so far to go then some salts afew slaps headphones blazing and I'm off
A red bull, bar of cadburys caramel , s**t with a wank chaser. this is my pre training ritual
Pompy said:A red bull, bar of cadburys caramel , s**t with a wank chaser. this is my pre training ritual

If you can combine the s**tting and wanking I find that this is best, quickly followed by a piss.
No. as i prefer an "abseil wank" which is wherethe thumb of one hand is inserted in the arse. so u can imagine s**t cannot be also leaving the rectum at this time.
A fan of fingery bum wanks hey... can't say I blame you.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitammonia alternative? what sykes you up?
Return to top View Desktop Site