Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitStrength Shop - new products and updates

Strength Shop - new products and updates

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 01.02.2011 @ 11:11 AM by PeteHodgson
I believe we have a GHR winging its way to my gym. (Ironman) Looking forward to it. Happy

New place looks ace Buzz, is it gonna be a gym too, or just the StrengthShop HQ?
Good luck.
Post Edited: 01.02.2011 @ 12:49 PM by mikex101
Just wanted to say thanks to Buzz for a great service. Placed a couple of small orders now that have arrived next day, Advised mates to use who also had stuff next day. Keep up the good work and best of luck with new place.
Thing said:
what couriers are you using now? as your at belshill now and Shetland transport, JBT and i think Northwards all have depots there so that could be a good option for you for orkney and shetland orders

Use UPS at the moment. Even if the depot is 100m away, it doesn't make any difference to the transportation costs, to me. UPS just contract it to Northways usually anyway, but because I've got an account with them, the base charge is low, and then the surcharge is about £15 for highlands/islands.

PeteHodgson said:I believe we have a GHR winging its way to my gym. (Ironman) Looking forward to it. Happy

New place looks ace Buzz, is it gonna be a gym too, or just the StrengthShop HQ?
Good luck.

Thanks Pete! GHR went yesterday, should be there today. Was wrapped up to f**k, looked like a body when it went Happy Will just be Strength Shop HQ but will have a few toys and probably still do event training there.

mikex101 said:Just wanted to say thanks to Buzz for a great service. Placed a couple of small orders now that have arrived next day, Advised mates to use who also had stuff next day. Keep up the good work and best of luck with new place.

Thanks Mike!
fair dues mate.
Post Edited: 02.02.2011 @ 11:42 AM by Boar
buzzman !!

can the matts be SLICED up with a stanley knife ... i was wondering if you knew befor i butcherd mine a little ?

ta
Alright Buzz.

What would you suggest I wash my knee sleeves with. I say me what I mean is what should the Missus wash them with ??
Boar said:buzzman !!

can the matts be SLICED up with a stanley knife ... i was wondering if you knew befor i butcherd mine a little ?

ta

Yes... ? Happy f**k knows. I think they should be fine though. Look kind of like they've been sliced from a big mat-pie originally, but maybe by an industrial stanley knife machine thing.

General_ill said:Alright Buzz.

What would you suggest I wash my knee sleeves with. I say me what I mean is what should the Missus wash them with ??

nothing scientific man, I just wash mine with normal washing up liquid, on 40 or 50 degrees. Saying that, I don't wash mine that often Happy
MMMMmmm...mat pie ...

yea, I only asked incase you had done it , I have a BADASS carpet fitters knife ... used it to cut up my first owl that i ran over ...
Got all the stuff, thank you! How long did it take you to roll those mats up?!
Post Edited: 04.02.2011 @ 11:25 AM by BigMacca
Boar said:MMMMmmm...mat pie ...

yea, I only asked incase you had done it , I have a BADASS carpet fitters knife ... used it to cut up my first owl that i ran over ...

Boar mate, from experience those mats are going to laugh in your face when you attack them with a stanley knife Grin

Easy way I found to cut mine was to suspend the mats a little from the ground (I used a pair of ladders) and take a decent wood saw to them - Simples!
ranathari said:Got all the stuff, thank you! How long did it take you to roll those mats up?!

No problem! I didn't roll them, that's how they come in! Thankfully!! Happy
macca , you were incorrect ..you hadnt factored in

BOARPOWER

a stanley with a new blade did the trick :

Whats with all the pictures of yourself in the facility boar? Some sort of self-love fetish?
its pride bryce ... im beaming with pride .... i took 5 days off work to get it sorted
Small order placed - I need to build a big outhouse in the summer before the orders get bigger !

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitStrength Shop - new products and updates
Return to top View Desktop Site