Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshit800lbs RAW ATG SQUAT... WTF!

800lbs RAW ATG SQUAT... WTF!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Joni said:Doesnt make posts to attack others though, i think Waynes question is a legit one and been wondering about this same f**king mystery myself but then realise that it takes all kinds to make a world.

Who have I attacked then?
Icepick said:
Who have I attacked then?

is this a jest?

or perhaps you genuinely dont see your posting style as sniping and attacking?

Why do you think you cause so much aggro?
Post Edited: 12.09.2010 @ 22:08 PM by nathan
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
I'm sure your post count represents bags of wit and helpful information. I must keep missing your best bits.

wayne i wudnt worry about iceprick he didnt get breast feed as a baby and now he goes hunting for his mums tits at night with a milk expresser and his bottle

as for smalls he is allowed an opinion
Post Edited: 12.09.2010 @ 22:11 PM by nathan
Joni said:blah, now we get to the same f**king situation than with Matt Griff - give endless amount of empty warnings to guys who just cant keep out of it like icepick - and then in the end ban them after years of s**t talking and ignoring the warnings, and then mods will get s**t from it, and some c**t will open a thread demanding reinstatement of the said person, another prick will post about it to all possible threads - and if they were reinstated, they would just continue the same s**t despite clearly promising not to...

In other words, f**king go on icepick, be a perpetrual c**t if you want to!

regards,
joni, the tyrant

you shudnt be a mod if ur gonna call repsectful forum members a c**t joni im sure if someone called u a c**t u wud ban them

i like ice pick he stirs it up for thought
Joni said:
is this a jest?
or perhaps you genuinely dont see your posting style as sniping and attacking?
Why do you think you cause so much aggro?

So much aggro? I simply draw conclusions from people posts. e/g my exchange with smalls earlier, he is not crying about it, and we've moved on. You are acting far too liberal and throwing some serious slander towards me Joni.
Icepick said:
So much aggro? I simply draw conclusions from people posts. e/g my exchange with smalls earlier, he is not crying about it, and we've moved on. You are acting far too liberal and throwing some serious slander towards me Joni.

ice dick joni got issues with control
MrSmall
Joni's a cool dude, though.
MrSmall said:Joni's a cool dude, though.

thats ur opinion

hes a dude dont know him well enough to say cool
Bloody hell, let's not descend into b**chy chaos. It would be sad if a thread about a 800lb squat had to be locked.
Not being able to perform in competition doesn't mean you're not strong, just means you're not a good competitor.

He is certainly strong, it remains to be seen whether he will be great at the sport itself. I personally haven't been keeping track of him but if (according to this thread) he's done 220 C&J in competition that is bloody good!

Smalls is right that there could be (and almost certainly are) beasts out there training but not posting it on youtube. So it makes sense to be admiring, but circumspect.
nathan said:
you shudnt be a mod if ur gonna call repsectful forum members a c**t joni im sure if someone called u a c**t u wud ban them
i like ice pick he stirs it up for thought

yeah i bet you like him, thats no suprise.

but you dont seem to know anything about this forum. We have only banned couple people through the whole history of the forum, out of thousands, so you can rest assured that calling someone a c**t doesnt lead to a ban, and who ever gets banned is banned for a solid reason.

Icepick said:

when you got unbanned you promised not to continue your old ways, but yet you are draw into any piece of controversy out there.

But like i said, please continue and make this forum your playground, i have stopped caring...
Joni said:
when you got unbanned you promised not to continue your old ways, but yet you are draw into any piece of controversy out there.
But like i said, please continue and make this forum your playground, i have stopped caring...

I was banned for random trolling in the past, I even admitted to it. I don't post in topics that I don't care about now. Hence why I wasn't all up on the 11 -page gang attack on power44.
if you dont like the way this forum is moderated you can always f**k off somewhere else,its not like this is the only strength forum.I seriously doubt whether anyone has been banned without being warned first and if you choose to ignore the warnings
you should'nt be suprised if you get banned!
Immense squatting
EDCLARKE said:
if you dont like the way this forum is moderated you can always f**k off somewhere else

Solid advice. Plenty of room in the cyber world for an anonymous forum poster. You might even find someone you like elsewhere.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshit800lbs RAW ATG SQUAT... WTF!
Return to top View Desktop Site