Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsmarc mcaloon training log

marc mcaloon training log

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

a really light top half workout. i noticed my elbows and tendons where sore at work today so i took it easy, i just hope its not an old injury rearing its ugly head!

BENCH
60kg x 25
60kg x 25
100kg x 10

dumbells flat
26kg x 15
30kg x 15
30kg x 15

i done some light chest machine then a few sets of bi's and tri's.
ive not been eating as much in may at all, april was a heavy month for me with two competions and iwas eating every couple of hours. today i weighed 107kg 3kilo down from my last comp 2wks ago! i dont know if this has had an affect on my performance only time will tell. i still plan going light for the month of may and not bother too much about bdy weight i will bulk back up next month.
DEADLIFT

140kg x 3
180kg x 3
220kg x 2 belt on
220kg x 2
220kg x 2
220kg x 2
today wasnt really a workout as such, my oldest son has been asking me to take him to the gym for a while he's only 7 and weighs 24kilo so i had him doing the power of 3:
SQ: 10KG BAR 4SET 10 REP
DL: i got him up to 30kg for 5 rep
BN: 10K bar for reps

i jumped on for a quick bench

60kg x 30
100k x 10
140k x 2
Aren't you across Glasgow way. Get him into the oly lifting club there. Seems like the secret to success
i would like to do somthing like that with him but i only get the wee fela at the weekends and the last club i got him in (tae kwon do) he lost intrest after 3 sessions. he seemed to like squats and deads and i think because its me telling him what to do and not a stranger it will build his confidance before i f**k him in the deep end Grin
maca said:i would like to do somthing like that with him but i only get the wee fela at the weekends and the last club i got him in (tae kwon do) he lost intrest after 3 sessions. he seemed to like squats and deads and i think because its me telling him what to do and not a stranger it will build his confidance before i f**k him in the deep end Grin

If it was me in your shoes I'd ask at the club if as well as teaching him could I join in too. I think a bit of oly coaching, even if not heavy, would do most lifters alot of good. Even if it's just used as a day of stretching

But the if you only get him weekends I'd also see why you'd just want to play and go to museums and the park etc
im car less at the moment thats why i havent been through to the unit Angry
so trainging local is about as much as i can do. if he enjoys the gym at the weekends with me then i will defo up the anti and see about a club in P.O.A. we'll see how he gets on. ihad a miss spent youth so i need to put all my energy into him if not his younger bro will be forced into strenght sportsGrin

well done on passing the polis physical drew
Thanks chief. Get the train tomorrow and I'll pick you up from station if you want

I of course got the highest mark on the strength test out of everyone

granted most men were whipets
cheers for the offer drew but my missus is out clubbing tonite so ive got the other 3 weans after i hand back my oldest towmorrow.

tell the brian martin and baldy i was asking for them.
time to go and stuff my face im down to 106kg todayEek
Nay danger pal. If your coming mid week I can give you a lift from the royal. Random I know

or weekends me or martin can give you a lift to the unit/industrial strength depending on which we fancy that day
How many kiddies do you have man?? Go and slam it in a door now!! Grin

No car = s**t. Sell one of your bairns to get a new one Happy

Chance I might be shifting to your neck of the woods sometime - need to get advice on the best local dogging spots etc...
Normal door or fire door
buzz said:How many kiddies do you have man?? Go and slam it in a door now!! Grin

No car = s**t. Sell one of your bairns to get a new one Happy

Chance I might be shifting to your neck of the woods sometime - need to get advice on the best local dogging spots etc...

haha ive got 4! well what i know of..Grin
that would be great if you moved closer here or even right in cumbernauld and you can move the unit through here.. i'll show you the local dogging spots and even throw in a hooker!
drew said:Normal door or fire door

id need a fire door drew its BIGGER
just found out im able to compete in the scottish unequipped 10 wks today so this was week one of my training. the volume and weights will increase as the weeks progress.

SQUATS
60kg x 5
100k x 5
worksets
140kg x 8
140kg x 8
140kg x 8
140kg x 8

You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsmarc mcaloon training log
Return to top View Desktop Site