Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitNew PB Charts - 18 inch Deadlift and Floor To Overhead

New PB Charts - 18 inch Deadlift and Floor To Overhead

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

lol Look at me only a few places away from Mr Hollands and Frampton... okay so its a million miles away weight wise and won't last but hey ho! Put a vague smile on my face as I sit and wait for a netball team to finish up so I can lock up Grin
IainKendrick said:lol Look at me only a few places away from Mr Hollands and Frampton... okay so its a million miles away weight wise and won't last but hey ho! Put a vague smile on my face as I sit and wait for a netball team to finish up so I can lock up Grin

finish what and lock up who?Wink
18" deadlifts - great! LOL Unhappy
Rob you`ve mashed my head up and planted a seed that i didn`t want planting .

Floor to overhead !!!!!!!!!!!! i`ve never done 200kg and it sometimes makes me cry at night .

Looks like i`m going to have to don the electric blue lifting boots again and finally smash this boundary ..

Nice work though i like it .
MattGriff said:
Nice mate, when did you do that? Beastly lift

was earlier this year in the build up to the southern qualifier
MarkClegg said:Looks like i`m going to have to don the electric blue lifting boots again and finally smash this boundary ..

Why do today what you can leave till January???Wink
ha ha ha cheers terry Wink

as my good friend an training partner said i pulled 450 just before uk southern quals !!Grin
little_a said:
Why do today what you can leave till January???Wink

This is true - any updates yet ?
MarkClegg said:
This is true - any updates yet ?

A few names pencilled in, full details of the big event will be posted soon!!!

You're down for the 200 Mark, no excuses will be accepted!!!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitNew PB Charts - 18 inch Deadlift and Floor To Overhead
Return to top View Desktop Site