Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitZamani Maddox bench-off set for next year

Zamani Maddox bench-off set for next year

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

https://barbend.com/julius-maddox-danial-zamani-bench-press-competition-iron-wars-v/?fbclid=IwAR0YyYhcBwiZTQ_taSNIcMGkrNUSpL-uH-ZPFbRf79khVezdkL0EG6jlrlg

Hope it doesn't go the same way as the deadlift champs or Thor/Hall.
Well, was meant to go off tomorrow, but it's done a Hall/Thor jobby and gone to s**te.
scarily accurate prediction there mate
luki
Are they accusing Zamani of using fake plates again or could they not get a visa to the same place?
luki said:Are they accusing Zamani of using fake plates again or could they not get a visa to the same place?

There never was another post/mention about it. No build-up, no info, no athletes saying they're training for this meet. Neither of them looked like they were hitting the numbers as if they were training to peak for 24th Jan. Zamani only got back on cycle 4-6 weeks ago. No apology anywhere saying "unfortunately, due to some rubbish reason, this won't be going ahead". I'm saying publicity stunt for the "venue host" and BarBend.
PeterDeLaMare
Does anyone doubt Zamani’s 365kg press last week?
PeterDeLaMare said:Does anyone doubt Zamani’s 365kg press last week?

I did just with how easily it moved and the long pause but a lot of credible lifters have applauded and shared it
luki
It seemed to rest on his chest for a long time. I'd have thought that would make it impossible to get moving again, but he did.
For me, there will always be doubt until he competes properly, or at least gets the plates weighed in front of a camera, then loads them on the bar and benches it in one continuous shot.
Shame that Zamani went AWOL.
Almost unspoken of now.
Funky_monkey said: jobby

hahahaha That was very enjoyable!
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitZamani Maddox bench-off set for next year
Return to top View Desktop Site