Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhich strongman, PL:er or OL:er would win a street fight without ...

Which strongman, PL:er or OL:er would win a street fight without ...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

AdamT
Wayne_Cowdrey said:If I ever do battle with any of you guys at a railway station I'll be gently wrestling you to the ground, holding you there for long enough to prove dominance, helping you back up and then politely telling you that I might take things a little further in future.

I will kick you in the sack, then proceed to smash my vodka bottle off your moon face!!!
billynomates
What is the origin of the phrase "moon face"?
slimsim
billynomates said:What is the origin of the phrase "moon face"?

It's a bona fide medical term!
Post Edited: 07.07.2017 @ 15:41 PM by Wayne_Cowdrey
Its first mention on Sugden was to insult Andy Bolton and resulted in him sending a threatening PM.
AdamT
Is moon face used as slang, to slag someone with water retention? Lots of dbol users have this look, even if they are pretty lean
billynomates
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Its first mention on Sugden was to insult Andy Bolton and resulted in him sending a threatening PM.

ah i see, but col austin wasnt involved and there was no reference to train stations is that right?
LaTuta said:Thor Björnsson would unleash the viking.
Also magnusson. He is very relaxed but can amp himself up pretty good.

Thor had about 90 seconds of DbolViking rage in a little boxing match then gave up the ghost to take a beating. Nice guy but possibly too gentle beyond the persona and Mountain character.

I f**king love to fight and in general, associate violence with something darker than the sport side of combat.
You can quickly figure most meat-heads are that way as compensation to their natural cowardly state.
Very few would be legit to the death and probably would handshake after their gas tank is blown.
billynomates said:
ah i see, but col austin wasnt involved and there was no reference to train stations is that right?

It was Austin (under the name 'polkovnikostin'), and all I know is Andy challenged him to say it to his face.
Draken
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
It was Austin (under the name 'polkovnikostin'), and all I know is Andy challenged him to say it to his face.

I can't find it. Is it gone/deleted?
Draken
Wayne_Cowdrey said:

I can't find it. Is it gone/deleted?
http://sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum/Polkovnik-20064/3
BrenWad

Seems a lot of these road abusers get upset easily.
http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum/Andy-Bolton-Biggest-Deadl...
scruffmcbuff
Wayne_Cowdrey said:If I ever do battle with any of you guys at a railway station I'll be gently wrestling you to the ground, holding you there for long enough to prove dominance, helping you back up and then politely telling you that I might take things a little further in future.

Pin me down,wayne. and its on. (Homo)

Never heard anal rape presented in such a tender way!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhich strongman, PL:er or OL:er would win a street fight without ...
Return to top View Desktop Site