Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBest deadlifter

Best deadlifter

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

aaron_lohan said:
The fake plates powerlifting federation record.

That belongs to megatron.
The_Lone_Wolf said:

Paul Savage!

I said 'who else?'. Paul was the gimme.
ChrisMcCarthy
LaTuta said:I would love to se a shaved or hairless gorilla.
They would be way way slimmer as they look now.Especially their arms.
Also i think the researches done with chimps and the dynamometer are bogus.
The scientist claimed a chimp is 7 stronger than a man and gorillas 15 times or so.
And people just repeat these urban legends and take it for a fact.
In my opinion guys like benni,shaw and eddie are at least as strong as a gorilla or stronger.

7 or 15 times is almost certainly an exaggeration (which "Scientist" do you refer?) but otherwise I assume this is a joke?

In certain respects Strongmen would be stronger, sure - as I inferred above, Primates have certain structural "limitations" we don't have - but in terms of "wrestling" etc (ie. fighting and not biting etc) it wouldn't even be funny.
Post Edited: 17.08.2018 @ 15:25 PM by Gordy
Mikeneto
We have weak tendons due to dexterity reasons I believe....chimps and gorillas don't.
LaTuta
Gordy said:
https://i.redditmedia.com/laqoA8YLIC7_zicYWxe89slO52Dpimw5xfiLIj5U914.jpg?w=640&s=ee391fbbfe1cf689fd865b2842a16266
This is a hairless chimp, looks way bigger than it does with hair. I think a 500lb shaved gorilla would be terrifying.
The advantages chimps/gorillas have over humans go way beyond just muscle mass, attachment points of muscles, bone/size density (you can use a moat without a fence to keep chimps enclosed, since their bone density makes it impossible for them to swim) etc etc. Benni/Shaw/Hall and co would be way out of their depth.

Yes that chimp looks jacked.But if you see it in front of you it's small.
These things weigh max. 70kg.
Gorillas just don't weigh 500lbs.
They weigh between 140-180kg.
Above that weight you would just find a fat gorilla in a zoo.
I've seen plenty of documentaries where scientists claim a chimp is 7-8 stronger than the strongest humanbeing.
Which is just plain stupid.
Then there was a recent test where they tested chimps arm strength and the outcoming was that they are pound for pound 2 times as strong as normal man.
Post Edited: 17.08.2018 @ 15:22 PM by Gordy
I'm at least twice as strong as an average man, but I don't fancy my chances against a chimp.
https://s31.postimg.org/6hp6yjd6j/gorilla2.png
some definitive photographic evidence of gorilla strength. eleiko calibrated plates too
LaTuta
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I'm at least twice as strong as an average man, but I don't fancy my chances against a chimp.

No me neither those f**kers can become extremely angry and aggressive.
Their teeth are monstruous.

But purely strengthwise they are not what they often are made to be.
Post Edited: 17.08.2018 @ 15:24 PM by Gordy
LaTuta said:
No me neither those f**kers can become extremely angry and aggressive.
Their teeth are monstruous.
But purely strengthwise they are not what they often are made to be.

Orangutan's are the strongest pound for pound.

Of all the things you don't want to piss off, it's one of these

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/25134adeaa534874b9cfc06a15087747/mat...
LegendHowes
Plus these gorillas are all natural imagine if they were on roids
matthewvc said:some definitive photographic evidence of gorilla strength. eleiko calibrated plates too

That made me giggle. For effort put in to giggles out ratio I give you 700% (or 100 chimp %) whichever is greater.
little_a said:
That made me giggle. For effort put in to giggles out ratio I give you 700% (or 100 chimp %) whichever is greater.

effort? are you accusing me of using macosx paint, crudely cutting out eddie hall's deadlift from last year, adding a few plates and pasting it onto a picture of a gorilla?

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBest deadlifter
Return to top View Desktop Site