REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 176 guests

How many people can pull 300kg in the UK + another bullshit question.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

baldtIcon...16-04-2016 @ 03:34 
Member 1589, 1219 posts
SQ 300, BP 260, DL 345
905.0 kgs @ 108kgs Eq
FAT_SAM said:
Yep. This was in 2012-2013. Was unhappy with my life and just got in fights on the doors and took juice mate. Ate big and benched 245kg raw which I have yet to beat. I took anything I could afford - a mix of test deca eq tren, anything! Used to do a 5ml jab every day.

thats a mental amount, not just the cost and sheer volume of oil/gear but the psychological impact that would have had at a time you were mentally vulnerable must have been awful, I suppose most would turn to rec drugs whereas you went all Mumm-Ra. in terms of performance, was it that much better than 3 or 4ml a week?
FAT_SAMIcon...16-04-2016 @ 03:42 
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 16.04.2016 @ 03:47 AM by FAT_SAM
baldt said:
thats a mental amount, not just the cost and sheer volume of oil/gear but the psychological impact that would have had at a time you were mentally vulnerable must have been awful, I suppose most would turn to rec drugs whereas you went all Mumm-Ra. in terms of performance, was it that much better than 3 or 4ml a week?

Yep, absolutely awful mate. Especially the tren. That stuff turns you mental. Haven't touched it for over 2 years and enjoy a better quality of life for it.

Hmm. The upper body has more androgen receptors so my bench was pretty nuts on loads. I have beaten my overhead and incline pbs on less. Infact I did a paused incline with 220kg last year on just a gram of test. I have yet to beat that 245kg though I did do a few 240kg efforts last year on less!

Working the door is s**t I would throw away my badge if I could afford to live without it!
baldtIcon...16-04-2016 @ 04:04 
Member 1589, 1219 posts
SQ 300, BP 260, DL 345
905.0 kgs @ 108kgs Eq
FAT_SAM said:
Yep, absolutely awful mate. Especially the tren. That stuff turns you mental. Haven't touched it for over 2 years and enjoy a better quality of life for it.
Hmm. The upper body has more androgen receptors so my bench was pretty nuts on loads. I have beaten my overhead and incline pbs on less. Infact I did a paused incline with 220kg last year on just a gram of test. I have yet to beat that 245kg though I did do a few 240kg efforts last year on less!
Working the door is s**t I would throw away my badge if I could afford to live without it!

I stopped working doors 16 years ago and I wish I had never started. The effect it has on you mentally is s**te, you see people at their worst and most insecure every day and it warps your sense of what you think people are like forgetting the vast majority of people are actually nice.

I think I was getting paid about £7 an hour back then, ended up fighting constantly, in court on numerous occasions and fortunately managed to escape without a record. few jobs offer the flexibility though but there are too many guys I worked with still doing doors. escape while you can.

I have a few friends who managed to gain an imaginary friend on tren, used to burst in to tears regularly and all went crazy. they all got incredibly strong on the stuff though but there is a trade off.

what amount do you think was best before diminishing returns really kicked in and halted progression?
FAT_SAMIcon...16-04-2016 @ 04:31 
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
Oh for sure mate - I can't stand being around noise or people on my nights off. And I usually assume everyone is a wa**er. Can't stand the smell of alcohol to the point where I find my beautiful gf repulsive if I smell it on her breath. I have spent hours in police stations over the years, lucky to escape court, all because some wa**er who thought he was hard after a drink realised he wasn't and then ran to the police. Lol I could write a book I'm sure you could too mate...

Tren is something I will never use again. As much as I love powerlifting it is a hobby and not worth ruining your life for. That stuff makes you paranoid. I never had imaginary friends (that made me laugh haha) but did get the emotional sides.

I am still trying to find that sweet spot. Test, something for the joints, and orals to peak for comp worked well last time I got on the platform. I get prescribed trt so sometimes just do that. I call myself clean when on just that.
baldtIcon...16-04-2016 @ 05:10 
Member 1589, 1219 posts
SQ 300, BP 260, DL 345
905.0 kgs @ 108kgs Eq
FAT_SAM said:Oh for sure mate - I can't stand being around noise or people on my nights off. And I usually assume everyone is a wa**er. Can't stand the smell of alcohol to the point where I find my beautiful gf repulsive if I smell it on her breath. I have spent hours in police stations over the years, lucky to escape court, all because some wa**er who thought he was hard after a drink realised he wasn't and then ran to the police. Lol I could write a book I'm sure you could too mate...

Tren is something I will never use again. As much as I love powerlifting it is a hobby and not worth ruining your life for. That stuff makes you paranoid. I never had imaginary friends (that made me laugh haha) but did get the emotional sides.

I am still trying to find that sweet spot. Test, something for the joints, and orals to peak for comp worked well last time I got on the platform. I get prescribed trt so sometimes just do that. I call myself clean when on just that.

I havent had a drink for over a year, I just cant be arsed with it and hate clubs, unfortunately gyms these days are becoming the new nightclubs and I keep searching for old school places where I can train and avoid the masses. There was a guy in PureGym the other day with a feckin tripod to use to video his workout.

Most of the guys I trained with over the years generally got into weights or boxing etc because they were genuinely mental and the gym was their therapy. adding tren to that combination usually resulted in something dramatic. (When you find it perfectly normal to walk into a room and see a man you barely know in his pants tensing in a public gym and think its normal behaviour you know theres something not quite right about you.)

Is TRT available on the NHS? interesting....
ChrisMcCarthyIcon...16-04-2016 @ 08:38 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2956 posts
FAT_SAM said:

I would have thought with your background Sam you could walk into a decently-paid office job in short order.

I could understand you not wanting to do that - going from the door to a desk is a bit of a change - but that would be well within your compass, no?
FAT_SAMIcon...16-04-2016 @ 08:54 
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
Regarding TRT, yep, go in shut down to f**k with no test and a sperm count of 0 and say you're depressed. I did this before knee surgery in 2014. They f**k around giving you creams and s**t first just don't use them go back have tests done again and you get real s**t. I guess it's ok to discuss this as it's a legal way to source it.

ChrisMcCarthy said:
I would have thought with your background Sam you could walk into a decently-paid office job in short order.
I could understand you not wanting to do that - going from the door to a desk is a bit of a change - but that would be well within your compass, no?

It's very difficult to get a 'normal' job at 24 and a half stone mate! I have worked in both the gym and supplement trade and the pay is utter s**te. By the time you've paid gym rent for clients you're looking at minimum wage. Better off working in Morrison's stocking shelves once the overheads come out.

I try to do more events etc these days and just do the bare minimum on the doors!
ChrisMcCarthyIcon...16-04-2016 @ 09:07 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2956 posts
Ha - I suppose it does make it more difficult! I would just mention gently in the interview that you feel you have been discriminated against in the past due to your size (softly sob at this point, but don't over do it) and that as long as they let you have a desk fan you'll be fine! Happy
LessThanLukeIcon...16-04-2016 @ 11:15 
his poor male ego must be crushed
Member 883, 6251 posts
SQ 290, BP 180, DL 420
890.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Tren is love. Tren is life.
FAT_SAMIcon...16-04-2016 @ 11:39 
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
LessThanLuke said:Tren is love. Tren is life.

You can keep that s**t lol
drex50Icon...16-04-2016 @ 12:06 
It's a moonface era now.
Member 5901, 956 posts
if u are not planning to become the best powerlifter in the world, why dont u start studying

u can become a descent web developer in less than an year and make good money

being smart is more important than being big

and still can be big and smart
FAT_SAMIcon...16-04-2016 @ 12:20 
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
drex50 said:if u are not planning to become the best powerlifter in the world, why dont u start studying

u can become a descent web developer in less than an year and make good money

being smart is more important than being big

In all honesty I don't think I have the genetics to beat Malan ever. Not even with funding, hgh and physio. Not built to deadlift at all which is something you can't change.

1000kg I think is doable.

Standing in doorways smelling alcohol breath to pay for gear and food is s**t bro! You are right !
KevC86Icon...16-04-2016 @ 12:29 
Member 5141, 4208 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350
830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
drex50 said:being smart is more important than being big

I have 2 degrees and no plans to become the best in the world, do i need to become a web developer or am i ok to make my own decisions?

Also, did anyone else catch the story on the news yesterday aabout the web developer who accidentally deleted his entire website? And those of every company he had built pages for?

That right there is a bad day at work!
matthewvcIcon...16-04-2016 @ 13:25 
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3230 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
KevC86 said:
I have 2 degrees and no plans to become the best in the world, do i need to become a web developer or am i ok to make my own decisions?
Also, did anyone else catch the story on the news yesterday aabout the web developer who accidentally deleted his entire website? And those of every company he had built pages for?
That right there is a bad day at work!

seems odd in today's world of cloud hosting providers that could still happen Was he running them all off a single physical server in his bedroom?
LaTutaIcon...16-04-2016 @ 17:21 
I am from Germany so i know what i talk about.
Member 5171, 1049 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 160, DL 233.5
611.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
FAT_SAM said:
Taller athletes can ultimately pack on more muscle - the best benchers are incidentally also taller than you'd expect. Taller athletes weigh more too for obvious reasons.
Take Ed Hall - his pull actually looked better at 170kg than 180kg in my opinion! He looks a little too uncomfortable at the bottom this year.

I think thats because he is too short for that weight.
That changes his leverages.
I haven't seen him do anything that was better than his last year perfomances

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions