Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitErm... Brian Shaw looks small!!!

Erm... Brian Shaw looks small!!!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

rhinoceros
McMuffin_Gains said:I just don't get it?

I mean, people like Cutler and Ronnie bang on about how they eat 100 egg whites per day and a stupid amount of calories to build masses and masses of muscle, plus there's all the PEDs and slin, hgh etc.

But they aren't even that big. Sure in 'proportion' they look enormous but stood next to joe public they just ain't that big. Confused

what have you been smoking
Post Edited: 22.05.2015 @ 05:39 AM by Nimble
In near contest shape a lot of bodybuilders don't look massive with clothes on... Because their bf is so low. Off-season they're normally huge though
donnie said:
shaw is big but has pretty narrow shoulders and no chest for his frame and has ugly phisique for strongman-powerlifter
thor is blessed with much better genetics and if he is Shaw's weight he will look enormous

f**kin lol! He's mahoosive! And as someone else has mentioned he's a proper nice bloke
It must be boring as hell with strangers telling him he's big all day.

I'm 6'1 and 18+ stone and people annoy me with it.
deleted2_20210523
deleted
AdamT
I am sitting over 16 stone and feeling pretty big (fat). However I am quite small boned and was barley half that weight at school.
Robbo91
Post Edited: 22.05.2015 @ 10:25 AM by Robbo91
Shaw is the only person I've ever met who just makes me feel like a child by comparison. Even Thor didn't seem anywhere near as big.
but his shoulder bone structure is narrow, pretty obvious in his early strongman years
Gay discussion.
1369phil said:It must be boring as hell with strangers telling him he's big all day.

I'm 6'1 and 18+ stone and people annoy me with it.

My ex said you were a giant. 6ft6 or so and a monster.
donnie said:
shaw is big but has pretty narrow shoulders and no chest for his frame and has ugly phisique for strongman-powerlifter

But strongman and powerlifting has NOTHING to do with aesthetics, only strength relative to their peers, within a relevant weight class if applicable. Who cares if his shoulders are too narrow? What matters is how good he is at lifting stones, logs, deadlifting, truck pulling and yoke/conan's/tyre flips.
Funky_monkey said:
But strongman and powerlifting has NOTHING to do with aesthetics, only strength relative to their peers, within a relevant weight class if applicable. Who cares if his shoulders are too narrow? What matters is how good he is at lifting stones, logs, deadlifting, truck pulling and yoke/conan's/tyre flips.

its not about his strength and athleticism

the thread is about his size and i wrote that for a tall and superheavy weight his shoulders are narrow
AdamT
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Gay discussion.

What is wrong with being gay??
donnie said:
Funky_monkey said:

its not about his strength and athleticism

the thread is about his size and i wrote that for a tall and superheavy weight his shoulders are narrow

True, but I'm sure Shaw is more concerned with the factors I listed rather than what is essentially more to do with being aesthetically pleasing.
AdamT said:
What is wrong with being gay??

Nothing.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitErm... Brian Shaw looks small!!!
Return to top View Desktop Site