Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBabyslayer 362kg x 8 deadlift..

Babyslayer 362kg x 8 deadlift..

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

he inspired paul savage

lifetime goal acomplished
A very enjoyable read
Thank you all
I concur with Mark, thoroughly enjoyable!

I'm amused by the peopel who support him have a similar internet persona!

I'm also amused with the bouncing reps discussion, its hardly they bounce 12" off the floor (admittedly the bar bend does make them slightly partial pulls!), no-one overly complained when Benni did 400 x 5 (granted that was more impressive!).

Piece out!*

*that's for pete Wink
chaos said:
*that's for pete Wink

And it is appreciated.
Fatpete said:
Interesting. I have seen "great" spelt "grate" and "waist" spelt "waste". It may be the future, it may be time for old fools like me to step aside, but it's still wrong.

Bad spelling is not the future, and it annoys me when British people use Americanisms like "could care less" when they mean couldn't care less.
PaulSavage said:
George deadlifted 695lbs x 10 without the cell tech by the way.

Do you know that for a fact? you seem to make a lot of assumptions about him without any verification.
aaron_lohan said:
Bad spelling is not the future, and it annoys me when British people use Americanisms like "could care less" when they mean couldn't care less.

I just love the awesomeness Aaron

Wink
b15ape1 said:
Wink

If I ever own a boat I'm going to name her "The Awesomeness of Aaron"
little_a said:
If I ever own a boat I'm going to name her "The Awesomeness of Aaron"

Ive been toying with the idea of getting a boat, I'd moor her on the canal near adders and use her at weekends for booze cruises.
b15ape1 said:
Wink

Thats rad man.
aaron_lohan said:
I'd use her at weekends for booze cruises.

I think I used to date your boatHappy
Hes scary strong, but i can tell hes loads of sandwiches short of a picnic!

I also find his voice so f**king mono-tone!! plus he actually looks like an ape in various ways lol!
Mikeneto
What is actually squatting at the moment? He was a massive squatter as a teenager and doesn't seem to have improved it whilst his other lifts have rocketed.

If he has some sort of injury and can get squattting heavy again I can see him deadlifting something silly.
PaulSavage
aaron_lohan said:
Do you know that for a fact? you seem to make a lot of assumptions about him without any verification.

I have followed him since he was trolling bodybuilding.com and t-nation, seen every video he's done. It depends how you look at as from what i remember he had done some things with a p and a h in them prior to it, but he did the 2 year weight loss (when he did the 695lb x 10) naturally.
PaulSavage
Mikeneto said:What is actually squatting at the moment? He was a massive squatter as a teenager and doesn't seem to have improved it whilst his other lifts have rocketed.

If he has some sort of injury and can get squattting heavy again I can see him deadlifting something silly.

He said he reckoned he could do like 800lb for reps after a training cycle but he could never get through one without injury, has had long standing injury problem squatting. He does high rep deadlift stance hack squats now and is trying to bring his quads back up as he thinks thats why he has started to shake on deadlifts.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBabyslayer 362kg x 8 deadlift..
Return to top View Desktop Site