Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitJack mcintosh jailed

Jack mcintosh jailed

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

IrishMarc
MrSmall said:look a unicorn!

http://media.firebox.com/pic/p5294_column_grid_12.jpg
I'm not a fan of threads being locked but maybe its time an admin closed this down , well intentioned sugdeners can go off topic forever but it doesn't stop the title of this thread getting bumped to the top of the page every few hours , like I've just done ironicaly

Eek

Admin?
Post Edited: 18.08.2013 @ 08:34 AM by MarkClegg
Ok then back on topic ..

I want to know why the thread should be locked ??

Because in all honesty I don't know why it should be locked ??

Are you saying their are some fundamental flaws in the UK justice system ?

I like Jack .. He's a great lad on the surface and I know people on here are really pissed that this thread has been started but it "IS"
Strongman news .. I remember Marku going to jail a few years back and the news was on here .. I can't remember anyone complaining about that ..

I think if people really believe that this little RAG newspaper or even this forum will have any impact of wether Jack competes in WSM again .. I think they are living in dream land ..

Governments will be asking do we want a convicted drug dealer in our country ??
shanejer
Mark - people think the more low profile it is the more chance he has of competing at worlds again.

End of the day the people that decide who goes worlds will already know . He'll have it o his record so might not get in certain places also

Don't think it matters really
I hope he does compete again .. He's one of the most talented strength athletes we've had for the UK ..

But I hope he manages to rebuild his life when he gets out of jail a lot more ..
shanejer said:

Don't think it matters really

shanejer
A thread on sugden with 12000 views

(Which is probably from 20 members going in and out of it lol)

Ain't no body got time for that
MarkClegg said:Ok then back on topic ..

I want to know why the thread should be locked ??

Because in all honesty I don't know why it should be locked ??

Are you saying their are some fundamental flaws in the UK justice system ?

I like Jack .. He's a great lad on the surface and I know people on here are really pissed that this thread has been started but it "IS"
Strongman news .. I remember Marku going to jail a few years back and the news was on here .. I can't remember anyone complaining about that ..

I think if people really believe that this little RAG newspaper or even this forum will have any impact of wether Jack competes in WSM again .. I think they are living in dream land ..

Governments will be asking do we want a convicted drug dealer in our country ??

This pretty much exactly sums up why it hasn't been locked.
Have to agree with what Mark said, if this isn't the place to discuss such news then I don't know where is!

I feel for Jack, but he rolled the dice and lost on this occasion.

This thread will have zero impact on any of his future endeavours - I hope that he gets out soon and can pickup his strongman career where he left off
streak
I think the thread should be stickied as a reminder to people that dealing in controlled substances can lead to a world of s**t.

I hope Jack makes a comeback to top level competition ASAP.
Jabba said:ALL top strongmen? I'm sure that statement will make some of them respect You a hell of a lot less!

I thought it was like the 100m final where it's common knowledge that everyone juices?

If i'm wrong and X, Y and Z are clean then i'm happy to be corrected.

Also, I'm sure they're too busy at WSM right now to care if people think they're juicing or not.
MCM
BigMacca said:Have to agree with what Mark said, if this isn't the place to discuss such news then I don't know where is!

I feel for Jack, but he rolled the dice and lost on this occasion.

This thread will have zero impact on any of his future endeavours - I hope that he gets out soon and can pickup his strongman career where he left off

This sums it up practically - future venues border agencies won't be looking for forum topics when they're handing out visas.

Bad news though - Jack looked like a bright talent when i saw him compete.
Motorbiker said:
I thought it was like the 100m final where it's common knowledge that everyone juices?

STOP DIGGING!
Tom_Martin said:
STOP DIGGING!

lol
Tom_Martin said:
I did wonder if people were stupid enough to try and hide the nasty prison business by discussing other things in the thread....

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/rike...

Tony!!! Is it you?

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitJack mcintosh jailed
Return to top View Desktop Site