REGISTER
 

The 'well done on the PB' thread

1234567891011121314

CJRIcon...10-11-2014 @ 13:35 
Avatar
Member 4145, 1331 posts
SQ 172.5, BP 115, DL 220
507.5 kgs @ 100.4kgs UnEq
Cheers fellas!

Well done on the squat and deadlift Rodger and Ox!
AndyCoupeIcon...10-11-2014 @ 14:07 
Avatar
His levers get the bar up.
Member 2919, 8635 posts
SQ 195, BP 127.5, DL 225
547.5 kgs @ 77kgs UnEq
Good work CJR!

Big squat Rodger!!

Here's two PBs from me this morning. 132 & 135 clean from blocks.



Wayne_CowdreyIcon...10-11-2014 @ 14:12 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
Well done guys! Good to see the thread being used as I intended it to be Happy
dannyboy73Icon...10-11-2014 @ 16:22 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 8170 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Well done Andrew...overhead monsterWink
JohnGymIcon...12-11-2014 @ 09:24 
Avatar
Hamstrings feel activated.
Member 1107, 6964 posts
SQ 220, BP 152.5, DL 252.5
625.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Just a stepping stone rep this but it's a PB nonetheless so I may as well use this thread as intended.

SLDL - 215kg
93hopkinsonrIcon...12-11-2014 @ 09:31 
Avatar
Mr.Potato deadlift
Member 2675, 5094 posts
SQ 300, BP 202.5, DL 305
807.5 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
JohnGym said:Just a stepping stone rep this but it's a PB nonetheless so I may as well use this thread as intended.

SLDL - 215kg


You said 225 should put you around 260 so with this you should be back at 100% 250 shouldn't you? Good work
chaosIcon...12-11-2014 @ 09:40 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17156 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
I got a lvely 145 pushy but not on vid!
JohnGymIcon...12-11-2014 @ 10:17 
Avatar
Hamstrings feel activated.
Member 1107, 6964 posts
SQ 220, BP 152.5, DL 252.5
625.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
93hopkinsonr said:
You said 225 should put you around 260 so with this you should be back at 100% 250 shouldn't you? Good work


Thanks mate. I did 212.5kg SLDL PB around two weeks prior to my 250kg Deadlift. So I must be there or thereabouts.
I'd have to peak Deads over a few weeks to see the benefit though. I only do speed Deadlifts at the moment.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...21-12-2014 @ 00:46 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
Well done to...

bigbadbish
JohnMarsden
LewisMitchell
DeanT86
The_Lechamotive
Page89
Benfrancis1993
CJR
slimsim

Happy
KevC86Icon...21-12-2014 @ 08:59 
Avatar
Member 5141, 4924 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350
830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
JohnGym said:Just a stepping stone rep this but it's a PB nonetheless so I may as well use this thread as intended.

SLDL - 215kg


Nice pull John, looked very comfortable.
deleted2_20210523Icon...21-12-2014 @ 09:04 
Member 2606, 11453 posts
SQ 170, BP 117.5, DL 215
502.5 kgs @ 91.6kgs UnEq
deleted
Lionel_Rich_TeaIcon...23-12-2014 @ 20:59 
Dunkin' on the celing.
Member 5200, 224 posts
SQ 152.5, BP 160, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 129kgs UnEq
would it go against the spirit of the pb chart to add a floor to overhead which began with a failed clean/deadlift then lowered an cleaned again touch an go?
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...23-12-2014 @ 21:44 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
I don't see a problem with that. It's floor to overhead ANYHOW.
JackRevansIcon...24-12-2014 @ 14:25 
Avatar
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Well done John Foy
JohnGymIcon...24-12-2014 @ 14:55 
Avatar
Hamstrings feel activated.
Member 1107, 6964 posts
SQ 220, BP 152.5, DL 252.5
625.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
KevC86 said:
Nice pull John, looked very comfortable.


Just seen this. Nice one mate. It's up to 232.5kg now.

1234567891011121314

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions