Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsScottish Under 90kg Strongest Man 2010

Scottish Under 90kg Strongest Man 2010

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Scottish Under 90kg Strongest Man 2010 (19-06-2010)

I sincerely hope the northern one is very very similar event wise , good work lads !!
Boar said:I sincerely hope the northern one is very very similar event wise , good work lads !!

Me too. I also hope it's at a similar date..that will give me plenty of time to make the weight.
true JC i will speak to tell and woodie about the scottish under 105kg being linked to their comp if they clear it
then there will have to be a seperate scottish qual for the brits
also i think with the qual for 105 brits stuart was suggesting that lawrence wanted the qual all to run same weekend with all the same events prob so that each guys have same time between qual and finals ie 6 weeks before rather than the welsh qual being the week before brit and the scottish was 6 months before or something they have done it before with the open BSM where all qual where done the samw date and all comps had 120k log for reps and 260k dead for reps think it was 2006 the final was in isle of man
MrSmall
PAGAN said:
Me too. I also hope it's at a similar date..that will give me plenty of time to make the weight.

c**t!

I thought Bob would have announced it by now tbh, its probably April/May again.
PAGAN said:

mate no offence i dont know you i am sure your a top bloke but that statement just prove my whole argument
why dont you focus on putting 5k of weight on and do the under 105k than diet down and do 90s and compete against guys who are not big enough to have to loose weight
Post Edited: 15.01.2010 @ 15:58 PM by Tony
I think it should be noted that there is a diference between losing weight(dropping excess, useless fat) and cutting water etc to make weight.
MrSmall
robocop said:
mate no offence i dont know you i am sure your a top bloke but that statement just prove my whole argument
why dont you focus on putting 5k of weight on and do the under 105k than diet down and do 90s and compete against guys who are not big enough to have to loose weight

I think it was half jokingly Andy, he's on a cut at the moment to lose the Christmas gut.
robocop said:

Pagan is just losing some weight, he's not cutting to make weight. In decent athletic condition hes around the 90kg mark.
he is cutting in preparation for the beach season of 2010, which is a valid reason for anyone!

solid comp, all the best with it!

And to all those making the weight Grin
Joni said:he is cutting in preparation for the beach season of 2010, which is a valid reason for anyone!

solid comp, all the best with it!

And to all those making the weight Grin

I think If i didnt eat from now till comp time in June, I could possibly make weight Grin
Just to put my 2 cents in

Excess dieting/cutting/dehydration/24 hour weigh INS whatever is bad

andy I've already expressed my interest to you about your 105 comp and hope I'm still allowed in as it looks like a hoot

personally I'll enter any comp I can and why not. I'll also try my best in each. I may get more hooped in some than others but as long as I feel I've done myself proud I'm happy be it u90 u105 novice or maybe about 10 year down line the scary opens xxxx
fair enough i just feel the whole point of strongman was to get massive and be strong as f**k i am not talking of getting fat but i thought diets where for gay bodybuilders and thats what differentuates us from the thong and spray tan mobb

i just feel that you should be thinking "up" in strongman if your 110kg you should be thinking open, not diet down and do under 105kg there is a lot of guys that compete at open that also do under 105kg and they kick ass, and would love the ability to gain weight but ginetics wont let them thats why i hate people who diet down they are blessed with the ability to gain muscle mass that others cant and they throw it away to compete against other guys that cant

look at my idol Ahola won WSM at 110k the strongest man on the planet beat guys at 160k that year but if Ahola was a gay c**t he could have just got out the vit C and some duretics and went down and done the 105's

if guys do the scottish under 90k cause thats the weight and strength levels they are at, at that given time fair enough good luck and enjoy yourself but if you diet down cuase your not cutting the mustard at 105kg to glory hunt a trophie your a c**t
drew said:Just to put my 2 cents in

Excess dieting/cutting/dehydration/24 hour weigh INS whatever is bad

andy I've already expressed my interest to you about your 105 comp and hope I'm still allowed in as it looks like a hoot

personally I'll enter any comp I can and why not. I'll also try my best in each. I may get more hooped in some than others but as long as I feel I've done myself proud I'm happy be it u90 u105 novice or maybe about 10 year down line the scary opens xxxx

good man drew you are not a c**t
robocop said:
good man drew you are not a c**t

LOL Grin

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsScottish Under 90kg Strongest Man 2010
Return to top View Desktop Site