Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitOuch!

Ouch!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 21.04.2011 @ 15:05 PM by Namonster
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-13159145

Gateshead woman denies biting off testicles

A mother of four accused of biting off her boyfriend's testicles has denied grievous bodily harm.

Maria Topp, 43, allegedly attacked Martin Douglas at his Newcastle flat at 0400 GMT on 18 February.

He required emergency hospital treatment for his injuries.

Ms Topp, from Aycliffe Place, Wrekenton, Gateshead, appeared at Newcastle Crown Court for a brief hearing on Thursday to deny the charge. She was granted bail.

Her two or three-day trial will be fixed later.
Namonster said:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-13159145

Gateshead woman denies biting off testicles

A mother of four accused of biting off her boyfriend's testicles has denied grievous bodily harm.

Maria Topp, 43, allegedly attacked Martin Douglas at his Newcastle flat at 0400 GMT on 18 February.

He required emergency hospital treatment for his injuries.

Ms Topp, from Aycliffe Place, Wrekenton, Gateshead, appeared at Newcastle Crown Court for a brief hearing on Thursday to deny the charge. She was granted bail.

Her two or three-day trial will be fixed later.

We any luck she will be out on the pull this weekend then haha
Post Edited: 21.04.2011 @ 16:49 PM by leeboy
wonder if he deserved it?. if it was me and i didnt im sure i would actually kill her
MrSmall
Who deserves severe physical deformation and gratuitous violence?

But if he bit her clit or her nipples off, he would be labelled a monster, while people even entertain the idea that this could be a reasonable reaction if he was a bad boyfriend.

Equality for all but not men.
MrSmall said:Who deserves severe physical deformation and gratuitous violence?

But if he bit her clit or her nipples off, he would be labelled a monster, while people even entertain the idea that this could be a reasonable reaction if he was a bad boyfriend.

It could have been an accident or a case of mistaken identity though
If he did something absolutely horrible like raped her wean then fair enough. If a b**ch bit my balls though for no good reason, my first instinct would be to turn the contents of her head skin to mush.
Brad_Cutler
Post Edited: 22.04.2011 @ 06:43 AM by Brad_Cutler
MrSmall said:

The perception of equality regarding sex and gender is almost hilarious i think. Women have just found another way to dominate. 'I want equal opportunity to your job, money and responsibilities but I also want you to pay for dinner and to hold the door open for me'...

Er....Roll-Eyes
Post Edited: 23.04.2011 @ 00:21 AM by Tannhauser
http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/crime/woman_denies_biting_o...

Maria Topp. She certainly looks capable of biting off testicles. In the picture, it looks like she could still be chewing them.

Edit to add: the news item adds that she was wearing a 'sparkly white jumper', which is nice.
If she didn't bite them off where has this mans balls gone, surely someone has checked to see what's going on down ghere
drew said:If she didn't bite them off where has this mans balls gone, surely someone has checked to see what's going on down ghere

She wears corsets when out having drinks it says in the article
mikehowarth said:
It could have been an accident or a case of mistaken identity though

Grin Grin Grin Mistaken identity! Genuinely laughed out loud then mate Happy
mikehowarth said:
She wears corsets when out having drinks it says in the article

I f**ked a lass the other month who had a corset on under her dress, that's cheating

Still smashed her
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitOuch!
Return to top View Desktop Site