Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitNHS Health Check

NHS Health Check

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Thing is, the ''skinny fat doctors'' who preach about BMI would probably have higher bf% than me if callipers were used.

Anyone on here got a BMI of 50+? That would be impressive.
Didn't expect the NHS to say this about me. Unhappy

[IMG]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7351/nhsobeses**t.png[/IMG]

Trouble is that if you ever require surgery they may refuse to put you under the knife because of it
Fatpete said:43.6

Trouble is that if you ever require surgery they may refuse to put you under the knife because of it

And I assume that a higher BMI will send Life/health insurance premiums through the roof too.
According to this, I'm dead already!
goodwinm said:Didn't expect the NHS to say this about me. Unhappy

[IMG]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7351/nhsobeses**t.png[/IMG][/...

I'm surprised that you're actually a woman. You come across as a guy, although a pretty noncy one.
Namonster said:
I'm surprised that you're actually a woman. You come across as a guy, although a pretty noncy one.

Strange isn't it. But it also explains a lot.....
goodwinm said:
Strange isn't it. But it also explains a lot.....

A strong woman though.
Overweight!! Not quite obese - Pies, lager and lard for tea!!!Grin
Atkins
goodwinm said:
And I assume that a higher BMI will send Life/health insurance premiums through the roof too.

If you look at past WSM competitors I think life insurance companies would be very justified in loading the premiums or refusing insurance altogether. For such a small group of people a very significant number have died at a young age.
I should be anywhere between 9 and 12 stone to be in the green. Diet time, need to lose between 4 and 7 stone. ha ha
Post Edited: 22.01.2010 @ 09:16 AM by goodwinm
Atkins said:
If you look at past WSM competitors I think life insurance companies would be very justified in loading the premiums or refusing insurance altogether. For such a small group of people a very significant number have died at a young age.

You gonna tell us who you are yet mate or what your upto? Strongman? Powerlifting?

Your first post was disagreeing with Griff. lol (not that disagreeing with Griff isn't allowed, just a bit strange is all for your first post with no introduction.)
PeteHodgson said:I should be anywhere between 9 and 12 stone to be in the green. Diet time, need to lose between 4 and 7 stone. ha ha

I've got to half my BW to be in the green! Close to 12 stone off! Grin
I'm morbidly obese and have been for years. Many say BMI is bulls**t although this is not strictly true

Whether your mass is muscle mass of fat mass, the fact that you are overweight puts added strain on your heart

Most of you will be dead by 50. If your over 50 already, you will be dead very soon
JC said:
Most of you will be dead by 50. If your over 50 already, you will be dead very soon

At least ive got something to look forward to now.Roll-Eyes

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitNHS Health Check
Return to top View Desktop Site