REGISTER
 

Just your standard adolesence

12345678910 ... ... 2829303132333435363738

little_aIcon...30-12-2009 @ 09:48 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
shaunclegg said:
well thank f**k that aint me, because im too old for youth games! whats this lad/girl called andy?


Seriously? I thought they were U18 on the 1st Jan? man I'm out of touch.

RUSEV AKA Tony Morgan went to Barcelona I think. Maybe Atlanta. He's been to at least one anyway.
little_aIcon...30-12-2009 @ 09:49 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14379 posts
shaunclegg said:tomoz gonna hit clean and jerk for the adders!!!!!!!!!!!!! if invited...


Tomoz is hereWink
shauncleggIcon...31-12-2009 @ 03:59 
Avatar
The official olympic weightlifter of SB (juniors)
Member 495, 3531 posts
SQ 201, BP 137.5, DL 200
538.5 kgs @ 69kgs UnEq
little_a said:
Tomoz is hereWink


i failed Unhappy new years eve training now thats commitment :P

12345678910 ... ... 2829303132333435363738

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions