Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsH. Peltomaa road to CoC competition

H. Peltomaa road to CoC competition

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

deleted2_20210523
deleted
Just read this journal for the first time.

Funny, homo and awesome!

Some great lifting in here.
Post Edited: 30.06.2012 @ 20:06 PM by Peltomaa
JohnGym said:Just read this journal for the first time.

Funny, homo and awesome!

Some great lifting in here.

Cheers mate...at the time when i started this journal, so i did not believe the text to be like thisGrin
Few word's about my work...

Well every other week is just easy piss cos i only drive a lorry, but the other one is ful murder on in summer.
Every day i share about 40pallets propan gas bottles for gas stations and factory's. One pallet includes 16bottles and one full bottle weighing 20-25kg...Each bottle is being lifted from the car to the closet and empty the bottle back to lorry (empty bottle weigh 10-13kg) normal day takes around 12hour's and I'm usually so tired that I do not want to go to the gym. In autumn,spring and winter you can cut off half of those bottle numbers...

I have a family dependent, so now there is no alternative to do otherwise. Fortunately, i get a good salary Happy

Tomorrow is a training day with Topi Frifeldt cos i go to Pori...
Peltomaa said:Few word's about my work...

Well every other week is just easy piss cos i only drive a lorry, but the other one is ful murder on in summer.
Every day i share about 40pallets propan gas bottles for gas stations and factory's. One pallet includes 16bottles and one full bottle weighing 20-25kg...Each bottle is being lifted from the car to the closet and empty the bottle back to lorry (empty bottle weigh 10-13kg) normal day takes around 12hour's and I'm usually so tired that I do not want to go to the gym. In autumn,spring and winter you can cut off half of those bottle numbers...

I have a family dependent, so now there is no alternative to do otherwise. Fortunately, i get a good salary Happy

Tomorrow is a training day with Topi Frifeldt cos i go to Pori...

lazy c**t! Imagine us poor f**kers who've got to sit on our arses in an air conditioned office all day, drinking tea nad eating, and chatting on Sugden!!!! So don't think you got it so tough!

Peltomaa said:
Raw&Eq...Main plan is to wash the eq guys too (raw for me of course, gay lad's lifting with suitsGrin )

Eek Unhappy - cuts deep!
chaos said:
Eek Unhappy - cuts deep!

Hah laugh my dick off Happy Was not meant to hurt your sensitive feel...hope you can get over this, and hope you get your joy of life back
Cool
365kg would be f**king AWESOME.
Thing said:365kg would be f**king AWESOME.

Cheers mate, I have already whip my mind about there weeks to try 360-365kg pull
Cool
Peltomaa said:
Hah laugh my dick off Happy Was not meant to hurt your sensitive feel...hope you can get over this, and hope you get your joy of life back
Cool

Just think what you could pull in a suit? (Apart from the hairy leather clad bikers you usually pull down at the blue oyster!)
chaos said:
Just think what you could pull in a suit? (Apart from the hairy leather clad bikers you usually pull down at the blue oyster!)

Suit breaks my pulling technique, or i just have not pull enough with suit

Full naked body+ leather suit supplemented with hard boner, i guess in that way i could pull 400kg at leastRoll-Eyes
deleted2_20210523
deleted
kirkynick said:More importantly Harri, how big are your biceps? And what can you strict curl?

Jlo's booty is only thing what counts Cool

Squat: single sleeves, no belt
3*15*stick
2*5*60
2*3*100
2*3*130
2*3*150
3*160
3*180

Speed deadlift:
2*3*110
2*3*150
2*190
1*220
1*260 (belt)

This was a comp prepare sesh and it went well...260kg was a solid, smoothly and juicy lift Happy

Incline bench:
2*12*20
2*5*60
5*100
3*130
5*160 PR
6*150

Behind neck press (smith)
3*10*30
5*60
5*90
5*100