Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsG.F.H. - Vegan Style

G.F.H. - Vegan Style

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

112.9, awesome stuff mate. Did you burp before you went on the scales this week? Tongue
powercleans looking good mate, esp the set of 5 @ 90kg

single rep - check form

thanks for that Brother-In-Diet!

ADLINGTON

great session for a light one, and unexpected PB thrown in as well Grin Great to nail a PB while on a diet.

Power cleans
3x50
3x50
3x50
3x60
3x70
1x80
1x90
1x100 - hey that was easy
1x105 - pb, ok, caught it a bit badly, so had to rerack - 3 red lights! But i will take this as a power clean PB Grin
5x90 - happy! Went for a triple, but heard andy saying "again" which i took to mean to nail another rep, and since 4 reps is not a set, had to nail one more. But he actually meant that it was again a better pull or something Grin

definite improvement with power cleans, i think these adlington folks might be giving solid advice...

bench press
8x70
5x90
5x110
5x115
5x117.5
10x105

front squat
5x50
5x90
3x115
3x135 - harder than they should be

push press
5x70
5x90
3x95
10x70

one set of rear delts

clean pulls
5x60
3x90
3x110

stopped because i dont think i was doing them right. Too much pulling with arms.
Good session the Calf!

Powercleans seem to be coming on, just ned to get that overhead back up now or you won't be able to press what you can clean soon Wink
good session Joni buddy, some very good volume

what is your thinking regarding comps next year?
Good session Joni. You look pretty handy with those cleans.
thanks guys, yeah pressing needs to be brought back up asap. But i have a plan...

JC said:
what is your thinking regarding comps next year?

couple PL comps, raw
some open strongman comps - undecided yet because they havent been announced yet

maybe something like 6 comps in total i think? Try not to do too many, depends how much they will take out of me and what happens in my life otherwise.
looked nice and easy with the power cleans mate!
looking strong on the weight watchers mateHappy
been sorting out all my cd's/dvd's today (orders from the wife) anyhoo, found this from your first comp:

http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/uploads/1198000356.jpg

SOLID !!
cheers ed and marc Grin

hey, lol! Thats a blast from the past - and only rubbing it in how little progress i have made in deadlifts since then Grin

...looks like i have stockings on lol!
Post Edited: 18.12.2007 @ 18:06 PM
great pins !!

It take a helluva lot of dedication to put 7.5k on your deadlift , in 2 yrs.Grin

LOL, just kiddin, its more like 17.5 in 18 months....

edit: 20 months

pin pin !!
still though mate, abysmal... Grin

Time to turn this boat around!
joni, you look really young mate, just clicked on your profile, you dont look 33, i think your lying, in prehaps a move to avoid tax, i'm not sure, but im confident
Carl said:
joni, you look really young mate, just clicked on your profile, you dont look 33, i think your lying, in prehaps a move to avoid tax, i'm not sure, but im confident

must be the vegan food mate Grin

Aye old bas***d already, which is why no big plans in the sport or anything, just here for the ride Grin

***Todays adders session cancelled due to budding man cold***

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsG.F.H. - Vegan Style
Return to top View Desktop Site