REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 156 guests
You are here: HomeForumDanCave → View All Posts

View All Posts: DanCave

» Renegade Robson's Ridiculous Road to Ruin (Go to post)29-03-2013 @ 12:19 
Robbo said:
It's very painful Dan! Can't do a bodyweight squat today.
I actually find it slightly more comfortable in wraps than without now strangely enough. Although the wraps make my hamstring tweak a bit but the hip problem feels worse when I'm just in sleeves.
I havnt trained with any painkillers in me for months which I'm quite happy about due to looking after myself a but more but I'm going to need them now I think! Will be a full time job getting this leg ready for the comp now but it's my own fault so won't moan like usual, will just get in with it. Grin
Good to hear from you mate looking forward to doing battle in 2 weeks!

i used to get hip problems of them, but it was because my knees used to come inwards when i came out the hole, tend to concentrate on pushing more on outside of my feet as i come up now which has helped alot!
legs are a nightmare with injurys because its not like you can rest them as such cos ya always walking about.

best be healed for 2weeks am racing you to the 300 squat hahah
looks like im at work the night before comp aswel so not guna be in best shape but aslong as i qualify im happy. long season yet mate so rest it up as best ya can.
» Renegade Robson's Ridiculous Road to Ruin (Go to post)29-03-2013 @ 10:47 
Robbo said:Cheers lads.

I can't afford a steak at the minute Harri.

Went to sleep for an hour and woke up and now can hardly walk!! Will see if there's bruising tomorrow although its at the insertion point and just before it so could be a tendon problem I think especially after how it went twang earlier. Or perhaps a torn muscle that's pulling on the insertion point.

Oh I don't f**king know, I'm off to work instead of waffling on.

hows the leg healing up? do you find that sometimes ony get the pain after you squated in wraps?
i tend to get pain after i have squated in wraps normaly lasts about 3-4 days where i walk around like i have a wooden leg
should try get a massage see if it loosens it out, im normaly on a concoction of pain killers and anti inflamatorys and a massage tends to work a treat for me! foam rollers just dont get deep enough in to muscle imo.
» 2013 Northern England’s Strongest Man u105kg (Go to post)27-03-2013 @ 09:30 
shanejer said:My clothing sponsor hylete are sending some prizes and 50% off for competitors for a month after the comp

Check em out online

Also rock nutrition and met rx will be providing t shirts and supplements for the guys.

Finally - with frame carry. As vikingr / Clegg is out of strongman this event may just be farmers for 40m if it is the weight will be 130kg . (With turn) but I'm going to cost up a frame myself first .

x

whats the latest sign in time for lads competing on the day? looking like a might have to work sat night and travel down after a few hours sleep!
» Sunday Strongman Sessions @ Salt Ayre (Go to post)24-03-2013 @ 03:15 
shanejer said:
Surely they will let you given circumstances ?

because the nighty toon got through in europe newcastle vs makem match is now on the sunday which is biggest day of year in newcastle, fighting a loosing battle at the moment but hopefuly will know soon!
» Sunday Strongman Sessions @ Salt Ayre (Go to post)21-03-2013 @ 17:23 
them people you talking about me and jack by any chance? im still struggling to get comp day off work, not looking to good atm
this is what cost me my place at the uk juniors last year :|
» Damo's training log (Go to post)19-03-2013 @ 15:35 
Damo said:Oi Cavey what you doin in here? Grin

hahah just clocked this now, a told ya a like to keep an eye on peoples training, a just like to keep an eye on this rediculous squat of yours so i know what i have to beat come comp day! haha thats if i even manage to get it off work which isnt looking to good at the moment!
be some big squaters specialy with all you fat gits lerking around the 111kg mark!
» "im the one to watch because im the smallest here" (Go to post)22-09-2012 @ 02:45 
good luck mate, bet ya didnt think when ya started this log ya would be where ya are now!!
» Onward to BSM 2013! (cough...natural BSM...cough) (Go to post)17-08-2012 @ 14:56 
sorry to put a dampiner on ya, but Ben competes in the opens in the naturals am pretty sure, but if you compete thinking someone will always beat you, why compete at all? Ben has to be beaten at some point
» UK's Junior Strongest Man 2012 (Go to post)27-07-2012 @ 07:21 
dannyloudon said:
Get in it dan

i want to.... i thought there was going to be along rest for me now, but this is just to tempting, specialy with a trip to ireland aswel!
need to get me name down Grin
» UK's Junior Strongest Man 2012 (Go to post)26-07-2012 @ 17:48 
is the only restriction in this your age? so weight/experience isnt a worry?
» Britain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012 (Go to post)22-07-2012 @ 20:29 
cracking day yet again, the power stairs where quality really enjoyed them, was a high standard today, and alot closer than i thought it would be, there must of been 4 of us in it for third on the stones! pagan you will be glad to know that some of my prize money has just purchased me a lovely pint of stella!!! let the weight gain begin!!
» Britain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012 (Go to post)21-07-2012 @ 15:07 
chaos said:
You'll be doing kfc and pizzahut after you've done maccy d's fat c**t! 120k tomorrow??? lol
WHo still to weigh in?

i wont be weighing in until tomorrow, was 104.8 last night so by time a get down tomorrow morning to weigh in should be around 104 so ill be good!
» Britain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012 (Go to post)20-07-2012 @ 16:58 
JC said:
I think he's a c**t...far too strong after such litle time in the game Wink

i agree with you in the first part..... i probly am a c**t butthe misses would say its for a totally different reason,
i dont know how i do it, i think its the unhealthy amount of haribo tangfastics i guzzle down through the day! sunday is going to be close i would say, ben competing monday aswel? i think alot is going to depend on how much he is going to keep in reserve for that! on a positive note im going with the black boxers this time as my lass still hasnt forgiven me for what i left in the last pair when i was down for the northerns!
» Britain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012 (Go to post)18-07-2012 @ 21:51 
all i have thought about for the past few days is that mcdonalds burger challenge in the "general bulls**t" forum!!
» Britain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012 (Go to post)16-07-2012 @ 18:32 
might have to go for a sunbed in damo is competing, look like a albino next to him! be good to have another northener there!!

You are here: HomeForumDanCave → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions