REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 148 guests
You are here: HomeForumjayjennings → View All Posts

View All Posts: jayjennings

» Flash A-ah (Go to post)25-05-2012 @ 16:33 
great strict press mate. I'm on a mission to bring these up, may have to ask you for some pointers Wink
» Myprotein Customer Service, or lack thereof (Go to post)15-05-2012 @ 16:25 
I've found them VERY up and down. Eith my order turns up next day no problems or i wait for ages and in some cases received orders lacking items. Never been able to get in touch past ensuring the missed items weren't charged for.... Not particually impressive.

Lucky for them there prices mean I don't get too stressed about a wrong sized tee-shirt or missing tub of whatever.
» At home with the noonans (Go to post)15-05-2012 @ 11:47 
Dom I think you're romanticising 'gangsters' and criminality rather a lot...

Trust me, real life isn't like the movies mate. I'm sure they're trying to glam it up for the cameras but i promise you behind closed doors these people are evil bas***ds.
» Hamsons PowerLifting Journal (Go to post)10-05-2012 @ 10:53 
not overkill when you eat 3 loaves of bread, 3 family sized pies and a gallon of milk a day right john? Wink
» Box Squats 70kg - 275kg [Belt Only] (Go to post)04-05-2012 @ 02:35 
phenomenal mate. i'm sure 280 would have been there if you'd have had coach there Wink
» Carb Back Loading E-book (Go to post)23-04-2012 @ 16:22 
skip breakfast. coffee advised.

meal 1: zero carb high protein high fat meal.

meal 2: zero carb high protein and fat meal.

train from 4 or 5ish.

PWO - whey protein, leucine and dextrose.

Dinner: high protein and lots of HIGH GI carbs in a 2-3hr window. Emphasis on high GI. Degree of junk food dependent on bodyweight due to calorie content...

On non-trainig days don't backload so just eat pretty much zero carb. unless you feel like you need to for whatever reason then keep it in the same late 'slot'.

The degree of the back-load i assume depends on your goals and how intense your training is on your body.

That seems to be it in a nutshell to be honest. i did loads of reasearch into it as i'm now using this diet and didn't want to pay for the e-book either.
» Tommy's Log (Go to post)22-04-2012 @ 23:45 
Inspiring deadlifting mate well done today!
» MIDLANDS U/105 2012 (Go to post)22-04-2012 @ 17:19 
Post Edited: 22.04.2012 @ 17:20 PM by jayjennings
» Hamsons PowerLifting Journal (Go to post)20-04-2012 @ 12:13 
'Eggwhistle Fartypants'

this made me laugh. a lot.

nice squats bro
» Flash A-ah (Go to post)29-03-2012 @ 15:42 
Nice work bro beans.

Hamson you sound like a spaz at the end of that video...
» Bishop to C4 (Go to post)21-03-2012 @ 16:15 
All the best for a speedy recovery mate. Glad to saee you making progress.

Hope work's going well. word on the street you now hold the guiness world record for worlds heaviest outside centre after your last run out....!! Wink
» Hamsons PowerLifting Journal (Go to post)05-03-2012 @ 03:43 
great work today mate. it's all in the lift off Wink
» Moving onward to 700+ RAW (Go to post)28-02-2012 @ 11:55 
bar moving around on your back like you said yesterday will beat the s**t out of your elbows. play around with your grip so the bar is set mate, will help i think. i had the same thing a while back remember.

i always thought having my wrists cocked back when benching was s**te too, straightening them out (along with sorting my squat grip) has meant my elbows haven't flared up in months and my bench feels much stronger and squat set up more solid.

food for thought bro x
» Hamsons PowerLifting Journal (Go to post)21-02-2012 @ 15:26 
nice job coming back to squat the record on your third mate.

shame i couldn't be there, you wouldn't have missed 260 if i'd have told you to pull your bloody finger out!!!

see you wednesday.
» Hamsons PowerLifting Journal (Go to post)30-01-2012 @ 15:57 
he used greens and my oranges skip. not far off totally delaoded at the top, used the pins about 3/4 of the way up not at the very top. bout 90kg off the floor.

love,
coach boris Wink

You are here: HomeForumjayjennings → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions