REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 235 guests

At home with the noonans

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

123

chrisjenkinsIconAt home with the noonans13-05-2012 @ 22:12 
Avatar
enter the welsh dragon
Member 738, 2297 posts
SQ 372.5, BP 237.5, DL 355
965.0 kgs @ 90kgs Eq
Anybody else watching it on the Crime & Investigation channel?
RicoIcon...13-05-2012 @ 22:21 
Avatar
Sugdens very own David Dimbleby
Member 1403, 3716 posts
SQ 220, BP 115, DL 260
595.0 kgs @ 97kgs UnEq
chrisjenkins said:Anybody else watching it on the Crime & Investigation channel?


Yep, haven't seen the last weeks one I don't think, what do think about it?
chrisjenkinsIcon...13-05-2012 @ 22:29 
Avatar
enter the welsh dragon
Member 738, 2297 posts
SQ 372.5, BP 237.5, DL 355
965.0 kgs @ 90kgs Eq
Im watching it now mate, it beats coronation st.
slimsimIcon...13-05-2012 @ 22:56 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Hmmmm, there used to be a fairly notorious family in Manchester called the noonans. Is it about them?
deleted2_20210523Icon...13-05-2012 @ 23:22 
Member 2606, 11453 posts
SQ 170, BP 117.5, DL 215
502.5 kgs @ 91.6kgs UnEq
deleted
chaosIcon...14-05-2012 @ 11:16 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17156 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
yeah, they were a bunch of horrbile bas***ds. I used to work in a hotel in manchetser run by one of their mates and they used to have christneing and all sorts of does all the time there, it was f**kin anarchy.
JCIcon...14-05-2012 @ 11:27 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
chaos said:yeah, they were a bunch of horrbile bas***ds.


why some TV execs feels the need to give the likes of these guys air time, is beyond me!
deleted2_20210523Icon...14-05-2012 @ 16:50 
Member 2606, 11453 posts
SQ 170, BP 117.5, DL 215
502.5 kgs @ 91.6kgs UnEq
deleted
DomRedshawIcon...14-05-2012 @ 16:57 
Avatar
Uk limbo dancing champion
Member 2666, 6551 posts
SQ 202, BP 170, DL 255
627.0 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
i like gangsters, they only do what governments do but are more honest about it.

pay protection (taxes) for police that usualy do nothing useful.

lottery same as number rackets but even more of a con

punish people (jail) if u do something they disagree with. right or wrong is just opinion

have guns, shoot people, take other people turf.

steal

lie

maybe the only differance is prostitution but governments still sell sex in ads, tv, etc
JCIcon...14-05-2012 @ 17:03 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
DomRedshaw said:i like gangsters


you're a dickhead then!

how you can like people who intimdate, kill and 'cause huge amount of pain to others is beyond me!
DomRedshawIcon...14-05-2012 @ 17:15 
Avatar
Uk limbo dancing champion
Member 2666, 6551 posts
SQ 202, BP 170, DL 255
627.0 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
JC said:
you're a dickhead then!
how you can like people who intimdate, kill and 'cause huge amount of pain to others is beyond me!


hahaha fair enough. not the first person to call me that.
should of said they intrigue me but i dont think there as bad as the people posing as the good guys. and not all types that wud be labelled gangsters but the traditional ones that are quite respectful.

they only hurt or kill people who are in the wrong usualy. all im saying is there not as bad as governments, but they dont deny been bad.

so by your way of judgement you must dislike police officers and soldiers then. shouldnt judge people by their actions, but by their reasons IMO
FazcIcon...14-05-2012 @ 17:20 
Avatar
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 6253 posts
This is ace nostalgia, have fun!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/6453/
MattD90Icon...14-05-2012 @ 17:26 
Avatar
Skaven for the win !!
Member 2490, 3589 posts
SQ 180, BP 120, DL 230
530.0 kgs @ 82kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 14.05.2012 @ 17:27 PM by MattD90
DomRedshaw said:
hahaha fair enough. not the first person to call me that.
should of said they intrigue me but i dont think there as bad as the people posing as the good guys. and not all types that wud be labelled gangsters but the traditional ones that are quite respectful.
they only hurt or kill people who are in the wrong usualy. all im saying is there not as bad as governments, but they dont deny been bad.
so by your way of judgement you must dislike police officers and soldiers then. shouldnt judge people by their actions, but by their reasons IMO


that's just wrong though

The whole basis of being a gangster is an easy life, right?

If you're at the top you dont work, you make your money essentially by stealing it, intimidating it out of people, or selling things which are illegal (if you're at the bottom you work for the guy at the top as muscle, but we're talking the big dogs here)

Inevitably doing those things above makes other people angry/upset/whatever, usually because you are stealing from them.

Those are the people that gangsters have to hurt. The ones who won't take it lying down

It's just common sense. It can't be victimless or we'd all just be gangsters, which we aren't. Because essentially to be a gangster you have to be a c**t

(disclaimer though: i LOVE gangster films. But just saying it how it is)
chaosIcon...14-05-2012 @ 17:26 
Avatar
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17156 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
http://www.lep.co.uk/news/local/jail-for-kidnap-trio-1-4541202

Lovely family!

Scum of the earth they are
DomRedshawIcon...14-05-2012 @ 17:45 
Avatar
Uk limbo dancing champion
Member 2666, 6551 posts
SQ 202, BP 170, DL 255
627.0 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
MattD90 said:
that's just wrong though
The whole basis of being a gangster is an easy life, right?
If you're at the top you dont work, you make your money essentially by stealing it, intimidating it out of people, or selling things which are illegal (if you're at the bottom you work for the guy at the top as muscle, but we're talking the big dogs here)
Inevitably doing those things above makes other people angry/upset/whatever, usually because you are stealing from them.
Those are the people that gangsters have to hurt. The ones who won't take it lying down
It's just common sense. It can't be victimless or we'd all just be gangsters, which we aren't. Because essentially to be a gangster you have to be a c**t
(disclaimer though: i LOVE gangster films. But just saying it how it is)


im not saying there good guys but theres alot worse people that arent seen as scumbags that do similar things.

123

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions