Who's Online - 1 member and 170 guests
You are here: HomeForumjayjennings → View All Posts

View All Posts: jayjennings

» Gym's near Torquay (Go to post)23-08-2012 @ 01:36 
thanks alot, will check it out.
» Gym's near Torquay (Go to post)23-08-2012 @ 01:36 
thanks alot, will check it out.
» Gym's near Torquay (Go to post)22-08-2012 @ 21:41 
thanks outspan but that's a little steep....?!

I'll bear it in mind if I cant find anything else but surely bodybuilders squat with proper bars and have good enough benches so that should suffice for 2 sessions.

Cheers lads.
» Gym's near Torquay (Go to post)21-08-2012 @ 20:50 
Off to visit the parents and don't want to train at the dreadful leisure centre my brother goes too.

Does anybody know of somewhere with some racks and oly/power bars that takes one off fees?

Thanks.
» 320kg Uneq Deadlift PB (Go to post)21-08-2012 @ 20:46 
Great to see a huge pull without a hitch. Awesome!
» Invent a new 'Big 3'... (Go to post)21-08-2012 @ 20:45 
Squat
Deadlift
Strict Press
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)04-08-2012 @ 14:42 
Tom_Martin said:cheers Jay! I should be fine.....although 10 minutes after my last meal of the day i am starving....wish my jelly would hurry up and set so i don't have to learn self control...

I find fewer larger meals works well. If you eat during an 8 hour window I find 3-4large meals is better than more 'average'as you can get more down you in the first meal and don't have to go to bed hungry. Food for thought, so to speak...
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)02-08-2012 @ 18:47 
Intermittent fasting is great, hope it works well for you.
» Luke Corcoran BPC Brits 2012 - Sponsored by Strengthshop.co.uk (Go to post)24-07-2012 @ 15:04 
well done, sensible attempts and strong pbs!

I felt I had to comment so I could also say what a great song selection!!!
» Hamsons PowerLifting Journal (Go to post)20-07-2012 @ 16:20 
you can grind out squats much slower than that mate Wink

definitely more there, nice work!
» Hamsons PowerLifting Journal (Go to post)19-07-2012 @ 14:40 
looking really strong bro, told you a change of scenery could do you well!

keep it up
» behind kneck or infront strict pressing?!?! (Go to post)12-07-2012 @ 15:43 
Your BTN press will be much lighter than other pressing exercises so perhaps just use it as an accessory movement to bring up your weakpoints and keep smashing your strict/axle/log etc as a main movement?

I'd suggest a very wide (snatch) grip to ease the rotational stress on your shoulder. Klokov is an absolute boss, if I was to do them i'd just copy his way of doing them....
» Cheat... (Go to post)12-07-2012 @ 15:30 
haha as if you posted this Tongue

dieting for about a week and craving a whole day of gorging already you muppet?!

have 1 meal whenever you feel you need it man. IF you're being super strict with your carbs i'd say a weekly meal to 'refeed' won't hurt. I lost 20kg doing that so you won't go backwards having pizza once a week....

base at 6 15 if you're in bro
» Hamsons PowerLifting Journal (Go to post)11-07-2012 @ 18:58 
may well do buddy, sure it'd be a great atmosphere Happy

just text you about that mate get back to me.
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)11-07-2012 @ 18:53 
I find it difficult to believe that if you possess the knowledge to make an elite level lifter that much stronger you'd present yourself in such a manner.

An S&C coach of such reknown and ability would probably spend less time on internet forums and more time making ALOT of money with such abilities.

I don't comment on logs that often and I'm not hating on you (if you're genuine), but perhaps if you are to be taken more seriously you'd have to change your approach?

A video of that bench press would be well received too...

You are here: HomeForumjayjennings → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions