REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 111 guests
You are here: HomeForumdanton → View All Posts

View All Posts: danton

12345678910 ... ... 2526272829303132333435

» Stupid injuries (Go to post)26-10-2010 @ 15:55 
I'm as clumsy, always wlaking into walls and lockers in the gym. It was only 2 week ago i went for a push press pb and forgot to move my chin out of the way! I'd like to say I learnt my lesson and it will never happen again, but i know it willTongue Tongue
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 18:33 
Gra_Bul said:Right ive tried to gauge interest from the forum and get names down of people who are interested so far, they are as follows:

Novice
90s
James Hodgson
General_ill

105s
Gates
SMUK

Open
Gray Croft
Danton
Villa Ste

Yorkshires
90s
Chris Richards
Mark Hodgson Pagan
Chars Louca
Pompy
James
Brocerslrd
Bryce
Big Macca
Spam up
Eric Shaw
Ryan H

105s
Jamie Allonby
Mike Howarth
Simon Cowdry

Opens
Rob Frampton
Jack Mac
Karl Grant
Kingham22
Ben_F
Big Gary
Robbo
BigNige1986
Mat Spence
JC

This represents intitial interest so will be updating constantly, once its complete and all entry fees are recieved the final list will be up, and the reserve lists, thanks for the quick responses, it will be an amazing comp!
please feel free to send me your correct name so I can update the list.
G

If you want to change from my screen name it Dan Tipper,
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 18:31 
I've noticed the comp is up, but theres no mention for the novice on there
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 18:25 
spam_up said:
Eek
that sounds heavy for novice 90's! although i do fear stones at the moment as ive never tried them.
still think this sounds like a good comp for me even if i score 0 on an event or two, i need to compete sometime Happy

That'll make 2 of us ha ha, I'm ebetering the open novice as my first, and my main goal is to make sure no one else comes lastTongue Tongue
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 18:14 
Post Edited: 25.10.2010 @ 18:15 PM by danton
Gra_Bul said:Right ive tried to gauge interest from the forum and get names down of people who are interested so far, they are as follows:

Novice
90s
James Hodgson
General_ill

105s
Gates
SMUK

Open
Gray Croft
Danton
Villa Ste

Yorkshires
90s
Chris Richards
Mark Hodgson Pagan
Chars Louca
Pompy
James
Brocerslrd
Bryce
Big Macca
Spam up
Eric Shaw
Ryan H

105s
Jamie Allonby
Mike Howarth
Simon Cowdry

Opens
Rob Frampton
Jack Mac
Karl Grant
Kingham22
Ben_F
Big Gary
Robbo
BigNige1986
Mat Spence
JC

This represents intitial interest so will be updating constantly, once its complete and all entry fees are recieved the final list will be up, and the reserve lists, thanks for the quick responses, it will be an amazing comp!
please feel free to send me your correct name so I can update the list.

Hi dude can you add moose to the open novice aswell (dean ferguson) and my correct name is Dan Tipper
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice (Go to post)25-10-2010 @ 18:12 
MrSmall said:
Like I say all things are subject to change but there is only one pressing event in the 105's so wanted it to be something people could train up to, we will see how it goes.

I think you have the right idea mate.
The good pressers can do a 140k axle or log.
The comp is 7 months away, people can improve in that much time.

Most I've lifted above my head is 105kg on the olly, so i reckon i can get this by time the comp comes around!!
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011, Proposed Events List (Go to post)24-10-2010 @ 15:28 
I'm in! it would have to be the open novice, will be my first comp!!
» Pre/post W/O. What do you take? (Go to post)23-10-2010 @ 10:17 
Cause i train at 7am most days its 2 sccops scots oats with mix seeds and milk (eaten cold), and a sccop of whey and creatine on the way to the gym. Post workout 2xwhey 1xcomplex cards, and an hour after i have an egg wrap or mackerel on toast, then nutrition goes downhill from there Tongue Tongue
» axle + inch pressing from today (Go to post)22-10-2010 @ 14:13 
tlast2O12dude said:for a moment i thought you where going to break that window behind you haha

nice job there!

I'll second that ha ha

Very strong lifting, made the belt clean look way too easy
» Strength Shop - new products and updates (Go to post)21-10-2010 @ 18:05 
buzz said:
Hey Danton,
No probs! Vulkan back support is fine to be worn under a PL belt same as Rehband one.
Vulkan sleeves are neoprene so no, not same league as Thor ones, more for warmth than support generally speaking.
Thor knee sleeves best if you want support. If you want neoprene ones then Vulkan or Rehband, depending how much you (or Santa) is/are willing to spend Happy
Glad you like the knee wraps, but we don't sell elbow wraps Grin Maybe you mean wrist wraps? Or elbow sleeves??

Cheers buzz

Big typo error there, i meant wrist wrapsTongue Tongue

right thats my xmas list done time to pass it onto the wife Cool
» Strength Shop - new products and updates (Go to post)20-10-2010 @ 18:58 
Hi Buzz

just getting my xmas list ready ha ha, just need some advice first though please

The Vulcan Back support, can this be worn under a weight lifting belt the same way as the Rehband one,

Also the vulkan elbow sleeve, is it in the same league as the Double ply thor??

And also which are good knee sleeves please??

I'm turning into a strenght shop kit junkie, my knee wraps and elbow wraps from yourself are second to none!!
» Asda Create Your Own Pizzas (Go to post)17-10-2010 @ 09:25 
Robbo said:Has anyone tried the Asda stuffed crust meat feast pizza?

By far the greatest around

No but i will tonight!!!
» Winter Giants 2010 (Go to post)15-10-2010 @ 18:45 
just ordered some tickets to come watch!
» 140kg bench challenge - whats yours? (Go to post)14-10-2010 @ 17:09 
0Tongue
» Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice (Go to post)12-10-2010 @ 20:00 
Post Edited: 12.10.2010 @ 20:00 PM by danton
GATES said:not sure todo novice 105 or novice open

Do open mate, I'm entering to make sure no one comes lastTongue Tongue Tongue

12345678910 ... ... 2526272829303132333435

You are here: HomeForumdanton → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions