Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitCrossfit - the Enemy ?

Crossfit - the Enemy ?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Gingy
Harry said:I could pretty much do everything in a crossfit games apart from the oly lifts.

You mean you can do burpees, kipping pull ups, muscle ups, running, jumping, rowing and kettle bell swings.

Quite possibly the ultimate athlete..... Grin

Big difference between doing them and doing them as well/quckly as some of those lunatics manage!
Gingy said:
You mean you can do burpees, kipping pull ups, muscle ups, running, jumping, rowing and kettle bell swings.
Quite possibly the ultimate athlete..... Grin
Big difference between doing them and doing them as well/quckly as some of those lunatics manage!

Exactly! I can run 100 metres, I can even run it backwards, now where do I sign up for the olympics?
IrishMarc
It gets people excited and involved in exercise and lifting. Good things.
Rusev
Harry said:I could pretty much do everything in a crossfit games apart from the oly lifts.

that makes me feel superior then LOL
Strongman/Cross fit athlete: I know which I want on my side when the zombies attack!
shanejer said:First event last year was a marathon and Sure some marathon runners could do it faster. Why don't they go do it

Wait...what?
MrSmall
LukeC said:
Wait...what?

if you didn't know, the Crossfit Games has very little to do with Crossfit as we read about it
LukeC said:
Wait...what?

He means marathon runners would get destroyed at the games as they would have to lift heavy stuff.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitCrossfit - the Enemy ?
Return to top View Desktop Site