Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBritain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012

Britain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

JC said:
Whats wrong with Stella!? Homo!
You'll not put any weight on drinking vodka? Did you have a low cal mixer with it too Roll-Eyes Grin

yes - diet coke Grin
it was brought back from my holiday bud. Who sed i wanted to put weight on lol
hixxy1985 said:
yes - diet coke Grin
it was brought back from my holiday bud. Who sed i wanted to put weight on lol

f**king vodka and diet coke Roll-Eyes were is Pagan when you need him!
Stella is s**t anyway. Brewdog Hardcore IPA is 9.2% and is on offer in Sainsburies. It tastes good too. Happy
Anyone confident of hitting the 150 log at the end of the medley?

I'd imagine Ben will have a good shot...maybe George "No Lift" Winston too?

No nothing of most finalists pressing ability!
Let me know where you end up tomorrow night lads, I'll try and meet you when I get finished.
I'd be surprised if more than 2 get the 140, I'm good for ~160 atm but am dubious of pressing the 150 at the end of that medley.
JC said:Big Andy Cairney still MC'ing?

No, he can't make it now, so unless VOS turns up you'll have to make do with me!
Ben_F said:
No, he can't make it now, so unless VOS turns up you'll have to make do with me!

You OWN both VOS and Cairney anyway Wink
Just been to page 1 to check the events. Oh my, this comp is gonna be AWESOME to watch!
PeteHodgson said:Just been to page 1 to check the events. Oh my, this comp is gonna be AWESOME to watch!

Oh s**t yeah, which reminded me, Goswell is in this. He should BEAST log, squats and deadlift.....

I'll revise my top 3....Ben, Goswell, Daz, Seb, Cave & Bronzed Adonis all vying for podium
all the best for everyone competing, looks like a classic in making!
DanCave
JC said:
I think he's a c**t...far too strong after such litle time in the game Wink

i agree with you in the first part..... i probly am a c**t butthe misses would say its for a totally different reason,
i dont know how i do it, i think its the unhealthy amount of haribo tangfastics i guzzle down through the day! sunday is going to be close i would say, ben competing monday aswel? i think alot is going to depend on how much he is going to keep in reserve for that! on a positive note im going with the black boxers this time as my lass still hasnt forgiven me for what i left in the last pair when i was down for the northerns!
JC said:
Oh s**t yeah, which reminded me, Goswell is in this. He should BEAST log, squats and deadlift.....
I'll revise my top 3....Ben, Goswell, Daz, Seb, Cave & Bronzed Adonis all vying for podium

You just remember your kitbag Clayton!

Really looking forward to this on Sunday.
Absolutley f**king gutted i'm gonna miss this AND cos the stupid ways they have out here I have to work Unhappy

Its gonna be ben, fat c**t seb, dan, daz, and hopefully damo! Grin
105 kg for me :-D
I am already after McDonald :-)

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBritain's Strongest Man u105kg 2012
Return to top View Desktop Site