Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsStrongman Natural Qualifiers 2012

Strongman Natural Qualifiers 2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

SouthernBrother
shot666 said:
The point Darren is trying to make and he will correct me if I am wrong is, everyone there will have a fairly decent grip or wouldn't get far in strongman comps but if you have torn your hands to shredds on deadlift repping out and I have seen this several times at comps, that you are not going to get going with the farmers. Getting beat on farmers by a guy who has done 20m further than you is fine but getting beat because your hands were torn up, that's not so fun Unhappy

Either way, everyone is in the same boat. So does it really matter?
This may change on the day. My last comp half the events were changed on the day.
All you can do is turn up and get on with it.
shortandmighty
Quick question for anyone involved with the Northern qualifiers, does anyone know what time we can weigh in from? Is it just on the day or can we weigh in the day before if possible?
Same day weigh in im pretty sure matey. 9am is it? Ill be getting weighed in as early as poss.
scorpian
Is it 10 weigh in for the southerns??????
shortandmighty
OwenL said:Same day weigh in im pretty sure matey. 9am is it? Ill be getting weighed in as early as poss.

I'm hoping as early as possible, I've paid for a breakfast and want to weigh in before I go and scoff it!!
Weigh in will be from 7.30 at Southern as officials and me will be there setting up
plonker
and when do events start?
scorpian
craigmanc said:Weigh in will be from 7.30 at Southern as officials and me will be there setting up

Ok thanks mate
Big_Vess
craigmanc said:Weigh in will be from 7.30 at Southern as officials and me will be there setting up

cool. have a few hours then to make weight.
Big_Vess
is there a southern entrants list at all? paid / pull out etc?
dannyloudon
Strugglin to b fit for this,will make a decision on wether to compete by the 17th
Post Edited: 08.06.2012 @ 09:00 AM by Sen
fingers crossed for you Danny - was looking forward to going up against you again some-day (although I'm doing Southerns)
dannyloudon
Cheers sen hopefully I'll b ok.I'm in the opens too I'm guessing u will b in the u105s?hopefully we'll both qualify if I'm fit
Is there anywhere cheap for me and training partner to crash nearby the night before the comp?
MikeBromby1
Any updates for Northern qualifier? Realistically only 2 training sessions left. Cheers!

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsStrongman Natural Qualifiers 2012
Return to top View Desktop Site