Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMcDonalds Happy Meal Challenge/two fat bastards having a laugh

McDonalds Happy Meal Challenge/two fat bastards having a laugh

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

VanillaGorilla said:
I want to go head to head with you on Saturday bro...

glutton............................................................................................................................................................................................................for punishment
hahaha! oh man iv got to try that
Can't see it on my phone but I assume its time taken eating a happy meal filmed?
shanejer
So you have to eat a burger and fries and a drink as fast as you can?

The giant slayer ...

LOL
shanejer said:So you have to eat a burger and fries and a drink as fast as you can?

The giant slayer ...

LOL

that;s the challenge shane! should help you get back up to 90....

besides i hear HUGE GUY can do it in 40 seconds
I have my own challenge can I eat three double cheese burgers before I get home so I wife doesn't know iv been to Macy's challenge Happy the best bit is I always win
I have my own challenge can I eat three double cheese burgers before I get home so I wife doesn't know iv been to Macy's challenge Happy the best bit is I always win
brownbear said:
that;s the challenge shane! should help you get back up to 90....
besides i hear HUGE GUY can do it in 40 seconds

BOOM - its back on!!!! I heard HUGE_GUY is so fast they've not invented a stopwatch quick enough to time him!
Matspence said:I have my own challenge can I eat three double cheese burgers before I get home so I wife doesn't know iv been to Macy's challenge Happy the best bit is I always win

lol sounds familiar
what about 2 big mac meals supper sized each.
Thing said:what about 2 big mac meals supper sized each.

Were talking speed-strength here Neil not strength-endurance
brownbear said:
Were talking speed-strength here Neil not strength-endurance

ok then just a big mac meal for time and the super size the f**ker Wink
I thought you were trying to lose weight
brownbear said:I thought you were trying to lose weight

If he has diet coke then it will be fine
BB - thankfully we dont have buger king, domino's, MacDonalds or anyother main stream food chain that you have down on the mainland.

Chaos - your right if i ditch the bread and fries and just have the burger and diet coke i'm fine Grin

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMcDonalds Happy Meal Challenge/two fat bastards having a laugh
Return to top View Desktop Site