Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitChallenge cup final

Challenge cup final

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

First half has been good. Put it on. Bbc1
I'm on the train back from Wembley. Disappointed, but at least we turned up this year. No complaints, Wigan are a superior unit and they were worthy winners.
you guys do realise there was some proper rugby on sky?....
I don't have sky and by all reports it's was crap anyway
Carl said:you guys do realise there was some proper rugby on sky?....[/quote
]

What challenge cup was on sky? Not a great match, but f**k it we won, with ref support lo
IainKendrick said:
Carl said:you guys do realise there was some proper rugby on sky?....[/quote
]
What challenge cup was on sky? Not a great match, but f**k it we won, with ref support lo

We've had more than our share of favourable calls in recent memory, and as I said, no complaints at all.
johnHorton
as a st.helens supporter I did not wish to see the usual wigan offside,forward passes,holding on and elbows,knees,high tackles etc etc. but congratulations anyway!!
johnHorton said:as a st.helens supporter I did not wish to see the usual wigan offside,forward passes,holding on and elbows,knees,high tackles etc etc. but congratulations anyway!!

Ditto! But do have a soft spot for wigan cos missus is one and my mate plays for them!
chaos said:
my mate plays for them!

Cool! Who?
Chris Tuson - both him and his brother played for us for a bit (Bamber Bridge)
johnHorton said:as a st.helens supporter I did not wish to see the usual wigan offside,forward passes,holding on and elbows,knees,high tackles etc etc. but congratulations anyway!!

What? We got 2-3 big big decisions yes, but refs make mistakes....

We didnt play very well TBH, but did just enough to win the game. Helps when you have the best player in SL who can make anything happen

Carl - I dont see why people b**ch between the codes TBH, both are super sports IMO. England were impressive I though againts Ireland...Wilko should defo start againts the Argies....as should Tuilagi
We (Leeds) played well and were unlucky. With the rub of the green we would have won the cup after the media had us down as been starting down a 40 point hammering.

We have a clueless coach and an aging squad and our recruitment gets worse each season.
LukeC said:We (Leeds) played well and were unlucky. With the rub of the green we would have won the cup after the media had us down as been starting down a 40 point hammering.

We have a clueless coach and an aging squad and our recruitment gets worse each season.

After the first 25 mins, I thought we were going to put 40-50 points on you TBH

You improved and we didnt play as we did in that period (partly due to you speeding up the play the ball/slowing ours down)
JC said:
What? We got 2-3 big big decisions yes, but refs make mistakes....
We didnt play very well TBH, but did just enough to win the game. Helps when you have the best player in SL who can make anything happen
Carl - I dont see why people b**ch between the codes TBH, both are super sports IMO. England were impressive I though againts Ireland...Wilko should defo start againts the Argies....as should Tuilagi

i agree mate, i like and enjoy both codes, shame the challenge cup/england werent playing on different days

but always good to have a bit of banter lol
chaos said:Chris Tuson - both him and his brother played for us for a bit (Bamber Bridge)

Nice, good player!

Return to top View Desktop Site