Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSome interesting results...

Some interesting results...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

A few IPF National competitions being held in Russia and Ukraine have the following results...

http://en.allpowerlifting.com/results/IPF/RPF/2011/21st-rpf-po...

http://en.allpowerlifting.com/results/IPF/UPF/2011/upf-open-po...

Very interesting to see how some lifters have coped with the weight class changes, Testsov hitting over 1100 total still as a junior Eek
what an apt name ..great totals from these boys !!
Post Edited: 14.03.2011 @ 16:21 PM by MarkClegg
It always suprises me what they Deadlift compared to their other two massive lifts ..

.. I`m of course not saying i could match them . It just looks so much more do-able than the other two ..

All my eyes see is Squat - 765kg, Bench Press - 450kg, Deadlift - 350kg.
most folk get a lot more out of equipment in Squat and bench than they do for DL, hence the proportionately low DL
Gagin oleg 450 squat 307.5 deadlift ? Wtf is that all about ?! Shud be putin that OH with a 450 squat ha
dr_hazbun
Tony_Bonner said:most folk get a lot more out of equipment in Squat and bench than they do for DL, hence the proportionately low DL

and the Russians are the masters of this. They redefine the meaning of tight and train in it regularly.
bignige1986 said:Gagin oleg 450 squat 307.5 deadlift ? Wtf is that all about ?! Shud be putin that OH with a 450 squat ha

At 170kg bodyweight, I suspect he finds difficult to find the bar
cannings07 said:
At 170kg bodyweight, I suspect he finds difficult to find the bar

PMSL
wow amazing depth in the 83kg class!
yea, 10xbw total in the 83's is only good enough for 6th place!!
Joseph_Walton
I have never heard of the winner of the russian supers. And there is some interesting movement in the ukrainian weight classes, seem to be avoiding each other.
Carl said:yea, 10xbw total in the 83's is only good enough for 6th place!!

WTF! Thats just mental!
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSome interesting results...
Return to top View Desktop Site