Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhite underpants

White underpants

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bristol_Stool_Chart.png
LOL , nice chart , I do one nice type 3 a day , when i was a strength hungry powerlifter it was 3 great big pooeys minimum
jimblanchflower
Boar said:
I have one nice firm poo a day - wiping is genuinly optional.

my whites stay whiter than white.white.

The unecessary wipe at the end is sometimes known as a 'glory wipe'. I love it when I know I've produced a good clean exit , I call it 'arse candy'.
i heard it is also called "hollywood ending"?
jimblanchflower said:
The unecessary wipe at the end is sometimes known as a 'glory wipe'. I love it when I know I've produced a good clean exit , I call it 'arse candy'.

Thats a fair comment, unless I'm going through a bout of farmers in which case it becomes the 'first aid of the last exit' wipe.
Thank God for this thread. I no longer need to feel ashamed of, and isolated by, my non-pristine undercarriage.
Well this amazes the hell out of me. Maybe I'm blessed but I never have a problem with this and could wear white undies if I so desired without any concern whatsoever.
However, due to the OCD and a multitude of other mental problems I do insist on washing my bum after every poo ( same as washing my pinkle after every pee ). As a result I avoid peeing or pooing in public loos wherever possible because it's not normally possible to wash and the acute discomfort that follows drives me up the wall.
Yes, I know, insane.
Dan said:
Well this amazes the hell out of me. Maybe I'm blessed but I never have a problem with this and could wear white undies if I so desired without any concern whatsoever.
However, due to the OCD and a multitude of other mental problems I do insist on washing my bum after every poo ( same as washing my pinkle after every pee ). As a result I avoid peeing or pooing in public loos wherever possible because it's not normally possible to wash and the acute discomfort that follows drives me up the wall.
Yes, I know, insane.

PMSLGrin
Dan said:
I avoid peeing or pooing in public loos

I do when I'm drunk. Well, not so much an avoidance, but I just cant be arsed walking.
Only now, after over 30 years, do I fully understand that the Wizzard classic "Angel Fingers" refers to the after effects of a Boar-inspired diet.
Its not the bum stains I would be thinking of, it would be the pre-cum stains from too much test and to many dirty, dirty girls around to catch my eye!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhite underpants
Return to top View Desktop Site