BazIcon...20-12-2007 @ 02:18 
Weak training is still training.
Member 63, 260 posts
SQ 135, BP 110, DL 195
440.0 kgs @ 78kgs UnEq
here here and s**test tatoo's ever.
Would you thou?
HaydenIcon...20-12-2007 @ 02:35 
memories , like the corners of my mind ....
Member 49, 2298 posts
SQ 200, BP 132.5, DL 220
552.5 kgs @ 123kgs UnEq
Baz said:
Would you thou?

aye
BazIcon...20-12-2007 @ 02:45 
Weak training is still training.
Member 63, 260 posts
SQ 135, BP 110, DL 195
440.0 kgs @ 78kgs UnEq
Im not certain. STDs etc
CarlIcon...20-12-2007 @ 03:11 
Loves rugby league ...
Member 13, 14460 posts
SQ 230, BP 180.5, DL 262.5
673.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
Administrator
ever heard of durex??

anyway, aslong as she hasnt got aids, it will be gone in a week or 2
little_aIcon...20-12-2007 @ 08:10 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
littlersboss said:
What! he posts all day on Sugden! wait till I get hold of him tomorrow , thanks for the info Jonny!

Your bellies too fat, you arms are too short, and you cant run fast enough to get hold of me boss. Lets face it, you're one pink shirt wearing ET looking mofoGrin

ps I'll be gone soon Wink
little_aIcon...20-12-2007 @ 08:11 
Member 43, 14374 posts
Carl said:
ever heard of durex??

knee sleeves?
shalIcon...20-12-2007 @ 10:25 
Uses Paypal .......... lots
Member 140, 362 posts
jonnymills said:
LOL at Littler and Littler's bossGrin

Come on Shal - sort them out.

If you ask me Andy's job must be mint. Trains at Adders whenever he wants, spends all day posting on Sugden and then when his boss comes on the site rips him (and gets ripped back). Quality job!

Boys, Boys, Boys, what's all this bickering about..... don't you know its the season of goodwill to all mankind, can you not put your differences aside at least until the new year.....

I have to agree though, she has a great great voice, but really who is she and why should we have to listen to all the whining (get it) about her. Get a grip love.....

P.S. Littlersboss, get a move on with the building of my pc for my kitchen... Thank you

Grin
little_aIcon...20-12-2007 @ 10:33 
Member 43, 14374 posts
shal said:
don't you know its the season of goodwill to all mankind

But not ET kind

Eek
littlersbossIcon...20-12-2007 @ 11:21 
sorted those cupboards yet?
Member 148, 85 posts
shal said:
jonnymills said:

If you ask me Andy's job must be mint. Trains at Adders whenever he wants, spends all day posting on Sugden and then when his boss comes on the site rips him (and gets ripped back). Quality job!

Boys, Boys, Boys, what's all this bickering about..... don't you know its the season of goodwill to all mankind, can you not put your differences aside at least until the new year.....

I have to agree though, she has a great great voice, but really who is she and why should we have to listen to all the whining (get it) about her. Get a grip love.....

P.S. Littlersboss, get a move on with the building of my pc for my kitchen... Thank you

Grin

Shal , PC completed and sat on the fatboys desk ready for the lazy son of a b**ch to bring home.
shalIcon...20-12-2007 @ 11:27 
Member 140, 362 posts
littlersboss said:
shal said:
jonnymills said:

Grin

Shal , PC completed and sat on the fatboys desk ready for the lazy son of a b**ch to bring home.

I have to say, I dont know where you are looking Steve, but last time I had a peek at Andy, which was this morning, there is not really any fat anywhere, lots of lean muscle maybe.... Anyhoo thanks for the pc, Im sure Andy will remember to bring it home tonight for me. At least if he does he know he will be able to keep me in the kitchen..... lol Tongue
little_aIcon...20-12-2007 @ 11:27 
Member 43, 14374 posts
littlersboss said:

Excuse me for having a social life and not getting in last night till gone 11.

Chances of me being out around Sth Manchester with a PC in the back of the car are... hmmmm... NIL.

It'll be home tonight.
Grin

ps I'm still bored with Amy
little_aIcon...20-12-2007 @ 11:55 
Member 43, 14374 posts
shal said:
last time I had a peek at Andy, which was this morning, there is not really any fat anywhere

Manfat maybe?
shalIcon...20-12-2007 @ 11:56 
Member 140, 362 posts
little_a said:
shal said:
last time I had a peek at Andy, which was this morning, there is not really any fat anywhere

Manfat maybe?

pmsl theres always lots of that....

Embarassed
just_tIcon...20-12-2007 @ 12:48 
Mr.Fit
Member 164, 5028 posts
SQ 170, BP 135, DL 230
535.0 kgs @ 84kgs UnEq
whilst working on my car on tuesday i must have heard her song no less than 6 times! farkin valarie i hate valarie
little_aIcon...20-12-2007 @ 12:59 
Member 43, 14374 posts
just_t said:
whilst working on my car on tuesday i must have heard her song no less than 6 times! farkin valarie i hate valarie

Yeah, come on over or f**k off. One or the other.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAmy Winehouse
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions