Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitwho's ringing the door bell?

who's ringing the door bell?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Definitely paranormal.

Moon faced alien?
Moon faced ghost?
Moon faced invisible man from the future?
billynomates
JackRevans said:The door bell went and there was no one there. I didn't actually open he door but from what I could see through the window no one was there.

How long was the interval from the bell going to when you looked through the window? They may have walked away.
"From what I could see through the window"- this suggests a limited view of the area directly in front of the door, perhaps it was a child or a very small person?

I have given up answering my door as 99% of the time its someone looking for money.
jt said:was the doorbell purchased by someone after being chased into wilkos?

Old Skool.
General_ill said:
Old Skool.

x2, awesome thread
JackRevans said:The door bell went and there was no one there. I didn't actually open he door but from what I could see through the window no one was there.

I think it's that american guy, James 'Megatron' Gregory who can press a 1000lb log with ease. He has come for his showdown with you, as one of the greatest British powerlifters!

Ring ring.
Who's there?
Interrupting cow.
Interrupting c
MOOOOOOOOOO!
General_ill said:
Old Skool.

Lol...aye, that's going back some Grin
rossphillips said:Might be Shane ? There were men getting felt up nr Lancaster when they opend the door ,

I thought this was probably Shane until it said 5ft 10"...

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/the-northerner/2014/apr/15/...
ystradboy79 said:How close to the window were you Jack? Within 18" or further away and how did you measure it?

How far is 18"?
I am 18" you are 18 centipeters

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitwho's ringing the door bell?
Return to top View Desktop Site