Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitthat fat kid who threw the bench

that fat kid who threw the bench

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

big_mike
Fatpete is a miserable old man who hates George.

Still posting the same old s**t in the other thread about his 906lb deadlift. The kids strong, he acted like a dick when he was 17 (like most of us, obviously not fatpete) but he seems like a decent guy now, get over it
big_mike said:Fatpete is a miserable old man who hates George.

Oh good lord, however will I sleep tonight ?
big_mike
Fatpete said:
Oh good lord, however will I sleep tonight ?

Probably with one of those sleep apnea masks.

I just don't understand why you constantly feel the need to play down other people's lifts pal. Gets a bit boring after a while
big_mike said:
I just don't understand why you constantly feel the need to play down other people's lifts pal. Gets a bit boring after a while

I generally don't. I play down his lifts because I dislike the man and what he does, he is enormously strong but that is about all, I don't see any other saving graces. I don't find it at all boring and clearly you don't understand, but one day you might. Then again you might not.

You're wrong about the mask.
big_mike
Fatpete said:
I generally don't. I play down his lifts because I dislike the man and what he does, he is enormously strong but that is about all, I don't see any other saving graces. I don't find it at all boring and clearly you don't understand, but one day you might. Then again you might not.
You're wrong about the mask.

You play down his lifts because you dislike him? Your right I don't understand, I like to give credit where it's due, but f**k it who cares. It's an open forum so have at it

Still posting the same old s**t in the other thread about his 906lb deadlift. The kids strong, he acted like a dick when he was 17 (like most of us, obviously not fatpete) but he seems like a decent guy now, get over it

Yes!
granty said:
Yes!

No?
Pete has a compulsion to point out when lifts are not being done to powerlifting standards; not, perhaps, an entirely unreasonable trait in a powerlifter. Other people appear to feel compelled to argue with him about it, which I would advise you against: it only encourages him.

I have no particular opinion of the chap under advisement. He made a bit of a prat of himself on here, admittedly at a tender and forgivable age; he seems to be very strong, and odd, and not to do competitions. None of these things are particularly unusual on the internet scene. I'm not quite sure why he causes so much strife.

Let me point out, as a general and gentle reminder, that anyone descending to personal abuse of other active and established members of this community is liable to be shown the door.
big_mike
Rick said:Pete has a compulsion to point out when lifts are not being done to powerlifting standards; not, perhaps, an entirely unreasonable trait in a powerlifter. Other people appear to feel compelled to argue with him about it, which I would advise you against: it only encourages him.

I have no particular opinion of the chap under advisement. He made a bit of a prat of himself on here, admittedly at a tender and forgivable age; he seems to be very strong, and odd, and not to do competitions. None of these things are particularly unusual on the internet scene. I'm not quite sure why he causes so much strife.

Let me point out, as a general and gentle reminder, that anyone descending to personal abuse of other active and established members of this community is liable to be shown the door.

I take it that was directed at me. Fair enough

x2

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitthat fat kid who threw the bench
Return to top View Desktop Site