Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitFilms to avoid

Films to avoid

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

shanejer
Post Edited: 23.07.2013 @ 16:28 PM by shanejer
LessThanLuke said:
Agree to disagree. I thought it was great and would highly recommend it to others.

Other welsh people probaly
shanejer said:
Other welsh people probaly

Just you wait...
Harry potter
open water
Transformers trilogy are the worst movies of recent. Possibly ever made.

The people who made those movies had everything they needed to make awesome movies. The only bit I remember is Megan Fox on the bike.
rich_86 said:Transformers trilogy are the worst movies of recent. Possibly ever made.

The people who made those movies had everything they needed to make awesome movies. The only bit I remember is Megan Fox on the bike.

I turned the second one off half way through because it was so bad. I rarely do that.
LessThanLuke said:
I turned the second one off half way through because it was so bad. I rarely do that.

Agree with you on Cabin in the Woods. It was exactly what it wanted to be. Joss Whedon is good.
Brokeback mountain featuring TonyRaw
dannyboy73
Post Edited: 23.07.2013 @ 17:30 PM by dannyboy73
Now your gonna get it Jack. I remeber the last lot of cyberbullying on another thread.

Lets hope mr raw doesnt watch any movies.
JackRevans said:Brokeback mountain featuring TonyRaw
dannyboy73 said:Now your gonna get it Jack. I remeber the last lot of cyberbullying on another thread.
Lets hope mr raw doesnt watch any movies.

Tony raw will forgive me. He keeps sending me messages asking for nude selfies
rich_86 said:
Agree with you on Cabin in the Woods. It was exactly what it wanted to be. Joss Whedon is good.

Yeah I am a bit of a Joss Whedon fanboy. I can understand people being disappointed in Cabin in the Woods if they went in expecting to be scared by a horror movie but that's not what it was.
dannyboy73
I didnt see starwars until I was 34 and do you know what.. It was actually quiet good. But the phantom menace -JAJABINKS- why?
LessThanLuke said:
Agree to disagree. I thought it was great and would highly recommend it to others.

I thought it was decent until the end when there was just a stupid monster vending machine
dannyboy73
4 weddings and a funeral- just because the media said it was funny doesnt make it so. Utter drivel.

Simpsons the movie- just a long boring episode.

Mummamia- good greif.

Harrold and Maude- best love story ever told check it out.
plonker
cloverfield.... really really terrible... shaky hand held cam... mostly peoples feet running... bit of darkness... 45 mins before the aliens even turn up... then you never even really see them

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitFilms to avoid
Return to top View Desktop Site