REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 257 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

concept 2 rowing times

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 2021222324252627282930

lukiIcon...14-09-2016 @ 07:22 
Avatar
Avatar
Member 5517, 924 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209142138342732&id=1597834546
colossalIcon...27-03-2020 @ 11:01 
Member 1435, 129 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 185, DL 260
687.5 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Just popped on here to try and find my old PBs from 2011, good to see this message board still going strong!

Picked up the rowing again last year, and managed a new PB of 1:13.2 in the 500m in February:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8J7EQwn_k-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_lin...

Still rubbish at endurance stuff though!

I said:500m 1.18, low pull 1.06 Wink

best 1 min = 401m

not for a couple of years now though!

2k - 6.26
10k - 38.53
SparrowIcon...27-03-2020 @ 17:24 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 17738 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
WTF? That's insane!
jtIcon...27-03-2020 @ 19:36 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 6824 posts
colossal said:Just popped on here to try and find my old PBs from 2011, good to see this message board still going strong!
Picked up the rowing again last year, and managed a new PB of 1:13.2 in the 500m in February:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8J7EQwn_k-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_lin...
Still rubbish at endurance stuff though!


how much do you get from the knee sleeves?
Grin
colossalIcon...29-03-2020 @ 14:08 
Member 1435, 129 posts
SQ 242.5, BP 185, DL 260
687.5 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
jt said:
how much do you get from the knee sleeves?
Grin


Whether its psychological or not I don't know.. perhaps a little bit! I use them for max effort pieces less than 1000m normally.
jtIcon...29-03-2020 @ 17:37 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 6824 posts
colossal said:
Whether its psychological or not I don't know.. perhaps a little bit! I use them for max effort pieces less than 1000m normally.


It was a tongue in cheek question never seen anyone row with them or olly shoes. Great times by the way Oh to be 6'6'' !!!
SparrowIcon...30-03-2020 @ 08:35 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 17738 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
jt said:
It was a tongue in cheek question never seen anyone row with them or olly shoes. Great times by the way Oh to be 6'6'' !!!


That 'Dark Horse Rowing' guy on YouTube says lifting shoes are good to wear so you don't lose any power through your feet. I usually wear them now, so I might as well chuck the knee sleeves on too.

Hoorah for equipped rowing!
jtIcon...30-03-2020 @ 15:29 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 6824 posts
squat suit or deadlift suit?
SparrowIcon...06-04-2020 @ 13:53 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 17738 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
jt said:squat suit or deadlift suit?


I can see another ‘suit’ video coming.
General_illIcon...16-04-2020 @ 09:17 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13275 posts
SQ 280, BP 155, DL 310
745.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Anyone got a C2 for sale or where can I get one.
BoarIcon...16-04-2020 @ 12:06 
Avatar
CHAMPION OF ALL DEVON
Member 5, 25200 posts
Administrator
General_ill said:Anyone got a C2 for sale or where can I get one.


the price is thru the roof at the moment general - i could get 1500 quid for mine, and it was 860 new !!

they are sold out on the concept2 website

so you might be best waiting till the pandemic blows over !
General_illIcon...16-04-2020 @ 12:26 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13275 posts
SQ 280, BP 155, DL 310
745.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Boar said:
the price is thru the roof at the moment general - i could get 1500 quid for mine, and it was 860 new !!
they are sold out on the concept2 website
so you might be best waiting till the pandemic blows over !


Yeah just as I thought. Greedy bas***ds

12345678910 ... ... 2021222324252627282930

© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto