Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsYorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice

Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 (08-05-2011)

Im IN opens !
Well depending on dates I'm in. Can i vote for conans as i don't fancy james hand me my arse at yoke
sorry dude you aint a novice lol doing good for your age though by the sounds of it, keep it up matey.

I will keep up to date and once people seem happy with it and dates are confrmed i will get it launched in the competition section.
We also will have a guest ref all being well, and hopeing for a few familiar faces to be there too.
Fair enough mate, now that i've thought about it i'd rather compete against the familiar faces anyway Grin
brocerslrd said:Well depending on dates I'm in. Can i vote for conans as i don't fancy james hand me my arse at yoke

Conans and Yoke!! Grin
Big_Gray
bignige1986 said:Im IN opens !

i thought u were switchin to power lifting buddie?
Big_Gray said:
i thought u were switchin to power lifting buddie?

Doin both mate Grin
Big_Gray
bignige1986 said:
Doin both mate Grin

fair enough. i train in the gym pretty much like a power lifter in the week now n do events at weekend so i can see that could be feesable mate.

u doing equipped lifting?
James_94 said:
Conans and Yoke!! Grin

Sounds like a plan
BigT
I am interested depending on dates plus events. If there are 2 overheads I probably won't bother, if not I will prob jump in.
Big_Gray said:
fair enough. i train in the gym pretty much like a power lifter in the week now n do events at weekend so i can see that could be feesable mate.
u doing equipped lifting?

Ye mate gonna have a crack Happy
will be equiped straps and belts but no suits

there will only be one overhead in each category, we just have a choice for each with the equipment, think the 105 will use the viking press.
not sure todo novice 105 or novice open
GATES said:not sure todo novice 105 or novice open

If you're normaly around 105 then do that mate. I heavier then do open. Simples
brocerslrd said:
If you're normaly around 105 then do that mate. I heavier then do open. Simples

i guess it is simple but was wanting to gain abit of weight by easter next year just have to play it by ear i guess

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsYorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice
Return to top View Desktop Site