Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsYorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice

Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 (08-05-2011)

hixxy1985 said:rodger - would recommend getting "good" at the osg tyre. Then sets yourself in good sted for future. Most u90s can flip that tyre down there m8

TBH I was being a bit gay about it and didnt really try hard enough lolEmbarassed
But yeah next time i must
Hello Everyone
im working hard on making all the arrangments for the event and organizing people and equipment for the day, please bare with me if I dont reply straight away I feel like the roman empire at the minute! lol
Thank you for all your support and interest, just to keep you informed, the hoodies are being priced and will be available as event based or personalized at an extra cost, we are also organizing seminars for the day to include olympic lifting seminar and coaching, mixed martial arts seminar and sample classes, strongman ''have a go'' area and events for the kids, so all is going well, we are also in talks with local press and sponsors for the events, hope you are all fit and well and getting stuck into winter programmes!
G
Big_Gray
Gra_Bul said:Hello Everyone
im working hard on making all the arrangments for the event and organizing people and equipment for the day, please bare with me if I dont reply straight away I feel like the roman empire at the minute! lol
Thank you for all your support and interest, just to keep you informed, the hoodies are being priced and will be available as event based or personalized at an extra cost, we are also organizing seminars for the day to include olympic lifting seminar and coaching, mixed martial arts seminar and sample classes, strongman ''have a go'' area and events for the kids, so all is going well, we are also in talks with local press and sponsors for the events, hope you are all fit and well and getting stuck into winter programmes!
G

sounds awsome buddie, cheers for the update
G

Excellent work mate , sounds like your really working hard to promote this comp and the sport in generalHappy
G

if you pull this off it will be a great event can't wait
Is all this happening on both the 1st and the 8th or just the 8th ?
little_jay
dont forget to add me mate in the novice 105s, cant wait
im looking to do it all on both the 1st and the 8th, the 1st would be a trial run then, it will all be kicking off in january, forms out and confirmation of events and athletes etc, thanks for the ongoing support glad you all like whats being planned.
G
I will hopefully be over late December anyway mate to test some kit
cool, we have all the basics in place, just getting the car walk and other couple of bits sorted in new year, look forward to meeting you.
G
Big_Gray
Pompy said:I will hopefully be over late December anyway mate to test some kit

cheat Grin
Lol. Aren't u doing a road trip to unit 20 ?
Good on you Gra_Bul cant wait til May Grin
Post Edited: 25.11.2010 @ 13:55 PM by Paul_D
If there are any spaces left for yorkshires strongest man u90 (8th of May) could you put me down for one please mate? This comp sounds really good.

Paul Dudley
Big_Gray
Pompy said:Lol. Aren't u doing a road trip to unit 20 ?

no mate. i live in nantwich, unit 20 is the end of the earth to me, so wouldnt just go for training session.

not one for stressing bout equipment, whos doing it n what the weights are i just sign up n give it 100% on the day buddie

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsYorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice
Return to top View Desktop Site