Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWeightlifting and log press challenge at OSG

Weightlifting and log press challenge at OSG

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Weightlifting and log press challenge at OSG (10-10-2010)

mikehowarth said:
John Marsden can load, you can coach!
Grin

If thats the case and no one else is helping then I shall stay at home and let you compeititors load your own weightsWink
JohnMarsden said:
If thats the case and no one else is helping then I shall stay at home and let you compeititors load your own weightsWink

awww.ww
Come on mike! You can't ask john to do 2things!

He either loads or dresses up as ronald mcdonald!

Or he loads whilst dressed up? Grin
BigSam said:Come on mike! You can't ask john to do 2things!

He either loads or dresses up as ronald mcdonald!

Or he loads whilst dressed up? Grin

The other option is, I stay at home and have a lie in, wake up and go pub, eat a kebab then go to bed

Think this is what I will do
JohnMarsden said:
The other option is, I stay at home and have a lie in, wake up and go pub, eat a kebab then go to bed
Think this is what I will do

This is out of order mate!

Were does team osg come into this!

Your a player hater john!
Joni/Mark Im far to lazy to scroll through to see if theres a entry fee. 2 things,

How much? i know its going towards the tent thingy just so I bring ight money on the day

2nd can I pay on the day, saves f**king about?
moz said:Joni/Mark Im far to lazy to scroll through to see if theres a entry fee. 2 things,

How much? i know its going towards the tent thingy just so I bring ight money on the day

IT'S Not a Bench Comp you Betraying c**t. Nah it's £30 send it to me i'll sort it out for you...
moz said:Joni/Mark Im far to lazy to scroll through to see if theres a entry fee. 2 things,

Mark will confirm the final entry fee soonish - i think its down to how many will enter, but shouldnt be much at all mate.

more details soon about that.
FYI, there are two women lifting so far, so we will do a "round robin" (powerlifting style) bar progress for them first with womens bar.

Then rising bar for the main part of the group.

And if Mike and Trav so wish they could do the round robin style between themselves too because their openers are after everyone else is done.
Joni said:FYI, there are two women lifting so far, so we will do a "round robin" (powerlifting style) bar progress for them first with womens bar.

Then rising bar for the main part of the group.

And if Mike and Trav so wish they could do the round robin style between themselves too because their openers are after everyone else is done.

f**k that trav n mike will want rising bar round robin is wank end up being 20kg down.
shaunclegg said:
f**k that trav n mike will want rising bar round robin is wank end up being 20kg down.

actually, after i said that i realised it might not make much difference if they both go around same numbers on snatch anyway...
joni,

whats the deal with the log lift? Whats the minimum weight? whats the time limit? Basically can you provide some more details on the log lift please!
Right provisionally im in joni !! Wink sweet lets hit a pb baby !!
Jackcarter said:joni,

whats the deal with the log lift? Whats the minimum weight? whats the time limit? Basically can you provide some more details on the log lift please!

Normal strongman max log style rules. Minimum weight can be the log itself i guess Grin

3 attempts per person, strongman style, so one can have more than one pop off the chest and stuff like that. Log returned to the tyres in a "controlled" manner with hands on handles. We still need to recruit a MAX LOG ref since the default one has some kind of neighbours cats christning event...

bignige1986 said:Right provisionally im in joni !! Wink sweet lets hit a pb baby !!

f**kING SWEET! Grin

Wayne, you in for the log too mate?

Sounds like a battle brewing around the same weight with you, JC, wilmot...

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWeightlifting and log press challenge at OSG
Return to top View Desktop Site