REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → WUS World Records

WUS World Records

123456789101112131415161718

AdamTIcon...03-05-2020 @ 22:18 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5209 posts
Sparrow said:
His 400kg triple on an axle was pretty ridiculous.


Yes sir, the guys a f**king monster

He will pull 1000 relatively soon imo

If everything goes his way, he has a huge shot at future world records and winning major titles

That 400 axle was mind boggling for such a young man
AdamTIcon...03-05-2020 @ 22:23 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5209 posts
93hopkinsonr said:
Yeah big boxing fan. This will be ridiculous watching these two fight unless they lose some serious weight and get some serious coaching for a good period of time. Don’t get me wrong, I’d watch it though ha.
Kind of makes more sense for Hall. Retired from strongman so it keeps him relevant and gives him a pay day. For Thor I honestly think he would accumulate more money from strongman wins and world records if he continued with it. I think he has the potential to be the strongest man ever and would like to see him establish that instead of amateur boxing. I’m sure he doesn’t care about my opinion though lol.
Edit - and yeah, Luke Richardson is a freak. Would not surprise me in the slightest to see him pull 500kg


I remember seeing you post about boxing on here, I'm a huge fan myself

It would be a spectacle, but how many mins and rounds can they fight? Lol

Boxing, or any combat sport is no joke

I used to box/kickbox for much of my youth and early adult hood

I'm currently skipping and doing many boxing drills, while running again and I forgot how tough it is lol

30 something is much tougher than Early 20s

The cardio is no joke and catching body shots just adds to the fatigue
SamthepigmanIcon...04-10-2020 @ 20:01 
Avatar
See You Next Tuesday
Member 2254, 3824 posts
SQ 240, BP 165, DL 300
705.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
It turns out these live events may not be as live as WUS make out! Dun dun dunnnn
The_Lone_WolfIcon...04-10-2020 @ 21:08 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3014 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Samthepigman said:It turns out these live events may not be as live as WUS make out! Dun dun dunnnn


You mean there is a little delay just in case of disaster, or it’s recorded a long time before hand?
SamthepigmanIcon...04-10-2020 @ 21:32 
Avatar
See You Next Tuesday
Member 2254, 3824 posts
SQ 240, BP 165, DL 300
705.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:
You mean there is a little delay just in case of disaster, or it’s recorded a long time before hand?


Well, Andrea did her "live" world record deadlift pull this evening. With head referee Big Z sat in his trophy room, as always, judging the lift. The only difference this time...is he was also in Belfast as a referee for UKs strongest man... At the same time...
LessThanLukeIcon...04-10-2020 @ 22:00 
Avatar
his poor male ego must be crushed
Member 883, 6251 posts
SQ 290, BP 180, DL 420
890.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Samthepigman said:It turns out these live events may not be as live as WUS make out! Dun dun dunnnn


No comment ahaha
jtIcon...05-10-2020 @ 14:35 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 8075 posts
I am surprised by you guys

I thought everyone knew BIG ZEE can be in two places at the same time.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...05-10-2020 @ 14:41 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3014 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
jt said:I am surprised by you guys

I thought everyone knew BIG ZEE can be in two places at the same time.



He is also height adjustable.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...05-10-2020 @ 17:33 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
The_Lone_Wolf said:
He is also height adjustable.


Ha ha. I wonder if he still receives texts from someone who thinks they are best buddies Grin
WILLSANIcon...11-10-2020 @ 19:40 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16708 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
PeterDeLaMareIcon...12-10-2020 @ 19:05 
'THE NIGHTMARE'
Member 5255, 290 posts
SQ 220, BP 195, DL 240
655.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 12.10.2020 @ 19:05 PM by PeterDeLaMare
Shame about Rob Kearney’s ruptured tricep tendon.
samue1sonIcon...12-10-2020 @ 19:34 
Avatar
Member 4416, 1391 posts
SQ 210, BP 175, DL 255
640.0 kgs @ 122kgs UnEq
PeterDeLaMare said:Shame about Rob Kearney’s ruptured tricep tendon.


Gutted for him
PeterDeLaMareIcon...18-10-2020 @ 19:00 
'THE NIGHTMARE'
Member 5255, 290 posts
SQ 220, BP 195, DL 240
655.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Shiv lifts 436kg for the masters world record.

It was the grindiest of grinders I’ve ever seen, surprised if he hasn’t s**t himself.
PeterDeLaMareIcon...18-10-2020 @ 19:01 
'THE NIGHTMARE'
Member 5255, 290 posts
SQ 220, BP 195, DL 240
655.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 18.10.2020 @ 19:06 PM by PeterDeLaMare
Makarov failed 502kg.

Heinla lifted 455kg for the event win, didn’t attempt more.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...18-10-2020 @ 20:12 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3014 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
PeterDeLaMare said:Makarov failed 502kg.

Heinla lifted 455kg for the event win, didn’t attempt more.


When was it filmed? A few weeks ago?

I also wonder how many people watched it? And if there is any profit in this?

All seems a bit meh now...

123456789101112131415161718

You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → WUS World Records
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions